She loves to rim black ass UK

Mar

Male
I am looking for ideally a black bi guy whom i can befriend as i want him to seduce and fuck my Lithuanian wife. She is constantly horny and she plays with her pussy all the time at night when she thinks I am asleep. She had a black guy before whom she was fucking for a long time and she loves the attention that guys give (I am sure that all women do) it turns me on to know that she was getting streched by a BBC. I want someone to seduce and fuck her hard just as she likes it.

She is an eager cocksucker and knows how to. She has this thing for black ass and she loves to rim ass. We are in the Oxford area in the UK and I hope to find someone that would become my friend seduce her and fuck her on an ongoing basis. I did organise a Jamaican guy who came over and she gave him the best blowjob of his life. Only thing is he came twice and too soon. He never got to fuck her properly. I am hoping that whoever seduces her would ram her hard.

She is 38 tall, slim, shaven pussy. I love the fact that my dick does not touch her walls when we fuck. I love her being stretched so wide. She loves thick rather than long, but if you have both then thats better.

dont mind straight but i was thinking of maybe helping her strectch your legs while she rims your ass, and you can maybe push my head slowly towards your cock adn say why dont you help your sexy wife. And if she says yes then i may consider sucking your cock while she rims your ass.

dont mind straight but i was thinking of maybe helping her strectch your legs while she rims your ass, and you can maybe push my head slowly towards your cock adn say why dont you help your sexy wife. And if she says yes then i may consider sucking your cock while she rims your ass.
My wife also has a love for eating and sucking a black mans asshole. It doesn't matter if he has fucked her in the past or if we just met him. I have held her black guys asscheeks open for her to really get deep in his ass and held his legs up. I am not bi or gay and the black guy is in another world when she gets going on the rimmjob. If she is with 2 or more black men and she rims the first the other guys don't kiss her any more. One time we were out and we just met these 4 black guys and we followed them back to one of their apartment. They wouldn't fuck her in front of the others so one by one they took her to the back and fucked her. The first one was finished he came out with his clothes on and of course my wife was naked. The 2nd one took her back to the back. Any way they all 4 had been to the back and they started talking about what she had done to them and of course she has licked and sucked everyone's asshole. The last guy to fuck her got mad because they started teasing him about how he kissed her. He then asked the other 3 where they fucked her and where did they Cum? The other 3 said her puss y he told them I fucked that slut in her ass and dumped my load in her ass. The 4 guys could not believe that this white married slut did the rimming and let the guy fuck her ass on the very first night they met. I could see things was fixing to get out of hand so I ******* my Cum filled buck naked wife out of there quick. On the way home we were talking about what went on in the back with each one of them and that is when I found out that from her that once she was sucking their DICK she asked them if they wanted her to eat their asshole. Only one of them said sure and spun around. The other ones she had to beg she said. I askedwhat positions were they in and she said all turned around and jacked up one leg on the bed and bent over. She said once I had my tongue running up and down the ass crack they spread their cheeks open for her then I gave each one of them a long slow sloppy French kiss on their asshole and she said their knees buckled up a little. Then both of their hands spread both cheeks as wide as they could. I asked how long did you suck their asshole and she said for as long as they wanted but I tell you this each one of them got their asshole sucked for most of the time we were together and they all loved it

My wife also has a love for eating and sucking a black mans asshole. It doesn't matter if he has fucked her in the past or if we just met him. I have held her black guys asscheeks open for her to really get deep in his ass and held his legs up. I am not bi or gay and the black guy is in another world when she gets going on the rimmjob. If she is with 2 or more black men and she rims the first the other guys don't kiss her any more. One time we were out and we just met these 4 black guys and we followed them back to one of their apartment. They wouldn't fuck her in front of the others so one by one they took her to the back and fucked her. The first one was finished he came out with his clothes on and of course my wife was naked. The 2nd one took her back to the back. Any way they all 4 had been to the back and they started talking about what she had done to them and of course she has licked and sucked everyone's asshole. The last guy to fuck her got mad because they started teasing him about how he kissed her. He then asked the other 3 where they fucked her and where did they Cum? The other 3 said her puss y he told them I fucked that slut in her ass and dumped my load in her ass. The 4 guys could not believe that this white married slut did the rimming and let the guy fuck her ass on the very first night they met. I could see things was fixing to get out of hand so I ******* my Cum filled buck naked wife out of there quick. On the way home we were talking about what went on in the back with each one of them and that is when I found out that from her that once she was sucking their DICK she asked them if they wanted her to eat their asshole. Only one of them said sure and spun around. The other ones she had to beg she said. I askedwhat positions were they in and she said all turned around and jacked up one leg on the bed and bent over. She said once I had my tongue running up and down the ass crack they spread their cheeks open for her then I gave each one of them a long slow sloppy French kiss on their asshole and she said their knees buckled up a little. Then both of their hands spread both cheeks as wide as they could. I asked how long did you suck their asshole and she said for as long as they wanted but I tell you this each one of them got their asshole sucked for most of the time we were together and they all loved it
Wow that is hot bro

Back