She left me but I'm happy for her!

Melinda and I dated for a year before I found out that she was cheating on me with an older black man. She's 19, I'm 23, the other man, Devin, is 37. She is an absolute gorgeous filipina-american with her best asset being her monstrous 36D natural tits. Any man would be extremely lucky to be with a girl like her and I'm happy to have called her my girlfriend for a year. She however moved on to bigger and better things, aka Devin.

I found out she had been seeing Devin because I looked through her phone and found pics of her sucking on his massive black cock. She didn't know it but I always knew and accepted that black men are far superior to me in all aspects and I had always fantasized of being a cuckold. So as I held the phone I did what any other sissy cuck would do, I started jacking off to pics of my little angel sucking on a BBC. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you see it) I had failed to notice that she had come into the house while I was having my session. I looked up at her at the doorway and she just had a smirk on her face...she chuckled and said, "you're so pathetic!" That was the beginning to my new life as a cuckold.

My life has changed a lot in the past couple of months. I rarely if ever see Melinda or Devin anymore. I moved out of our 2 bedroom apartment so that they could live comfortably together and found a studio for myself. Twice a week I go to their place to clean and do laundry for them while they're at work and school. They both have access to my bank accounts. It's a life that most people would probably never think of having but I can honestly say that I am so happy she has found a black bull that satisfy's all her needs.

Picture on the left is of her before she met Devin. Pic on the right is after she met him. When we were going out she told me that she hated the way tattoos looked on women and would never get one herself. But notice her right breast on the right pic. Hmmmm.....I wonder what happened.View attachment 32869

well i guess she made her mind lol she needs you money and his big cock

Melinda and I dated for a year before I found out that she was cheating on me with an older black man. She's 19, I'm 23, the other man, Devin, is 37. She is an absolute gorgeous filipina-american with her best asset being her monstrous 36D natural tits. Any man would be extremely lucky to be with a girl like her and I'm happy to have called her my girlfriend for a year. She however moved on to bigger and better things, aka Devin.

I found out she had been seeing Devin because I looked through her phone and found pics of her sucking on his massive black cock. She didn't know it but I always knew and accepted that black men are far superior to me in all aspects and I had always fantasized of being a cuckold. So as I held the phone I did what any other sissy cuck would do, I started jacking off to pics of my little angel sucking on a BBC. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you see it) I had failed to notice that she had come into the house while I was having my session. I looked up at her at the doorway and she just had a smirk on her face...she chuckled and said, "you're so pathetic!" That was the beginning to my new life as a cuckold.

My life has changed a lot in the past couple of months. I rarely if ever see Melinda or Devin anymore. I moved out of our 2 bedroom apartment so that they could live comfortably together and found a studio for myself. Twice a week I go to their place to clean and do laundry for them while they're at work and school. They both have access to my bank accounts. It's a life that most people would probably never think of having but I can honestly say that I am so happy she has found a black bull that satisfy's all her needs.

Back