She is showing signs

Okay, so I posted here the other week about progress… tonight we (sweden 25m/26f) had mutual masturbation and I brought up about sexchatting with bbc and she went nuts about it. Became more wet than she was before. I asked her if she wanted to do it and she said yes and so on. Then, when I asked her more formally, in the midst of it all, but this time like ”do you want me to look a guy up to do it” and she answered ”you mean for real now?” and I said ”yes”, she answered ”I don’t know, I only want you” and then I felt she became even more wet as if she pictured what I had just said more vividly. She became more wet and I asked ”but why do you get even more wet? You actually want to do it don’t you” and she said ”yes I do” and it intensified and she had to orgasm. How should I proceed? Afterwards she said she isn’t sure and repeated with ”I only want to be with you”.
Don't over do it .. but you are on the right track ... during sex, get her to describe her previous boy friends / biggest cock / first blow job / first time someone came in her pussy etc ..... biuld on this slowly .

Back