She is a HotWife, I am her Cuckold (long but worth it)

Dream Hubby

Couple
I got a text from my wife around 1pm on the Friday after new years. It simply said, "Have a date, pick out my outfit." It blew me away, made me horny, nervous and extremely excited all at once. I spent the rest of the afternoon sorting through her lingerie to try and find just the right outfit. In doing so I picked the most obvious. It was a new corset that I had never seen before. In the bag with it was a new set of stockings and panties.

I was dying of terminal horniness by the time she got home. All she did was come in the house and give me a long, deep sensual kiss. She then lead me up to our room and sat me on the bed. She kissed me again and told me I was to sit there and enjoy. From my seat I got to spend the next hour and a half watching as she stripped down and climbed into the shower. She shaved her legs and her lips. I then got to watch as she slowly put on this new corset and stockings one piece at a time. Then I watched as she put on her makeup and did her hair.

Just as she finished up, the doorbell rang. I was a bit shocked and surprised. First of all, I really assumed she was just planning a night with us and was just teasing me. Second, I would have never guessed he would pick her up at our house. Third, I still didn't know who it was. I got up to get the door and find out and was quickly ordered to sit. She told me that she was going to get it and that I was not allowed to get off the bed until she returned.

I watched as she finished dressing by putting her knee high boots on and walked out the door. I heard the front door close so I snuck over to the window to see if I could see her or him. Neither one, all I could see was the car pulling out of the driveway.

About two hours later I got the following picture sent from her phone.

DSC_5248.jpg

I was going crazy hard looking at her in a hotel bed with her dress up and showing her wedding ring. I was so excited.

About an hour after that I got this picture.

DSC_5258.jpg

My heart started pounding as I looked at my HotWife in a gown I had never seen. Isn't that a hell of a smokin' body, especially when you find out she is 50? Then I took a closer look and saw her hard nipple poking out of the lace. Oh I wanted her and I wanted to watch her so bad.

I wouldn't hear anything else for several more hours when I heard their car door close. Then a few minutes later I would hear the front door close. I was dying to see her and hear all about it. She came in the room and smiled at me sitting on the bed. She turned the lights off and walked to me. The first thing she did was push me onto my back and lay me out on the bed. She tied each of my hands to the bed. Then she stripped my boxers off and began teasing me. She hadn't said a word.

Then she stood up at my feet and lifted her dress over her head. She was in her hot corset and stockings. The first thing I noticed after seeing her tits pushed up and hot, was that she didn't have any panties on. I got even harder. She then slowly kissed and climbed her way on top of me. Stopping for a moment as her nipples brushed my chest and her soaking wet lips teased my cock shaft. She kissed me deep and then continued up my body.

Finally she looked down at me as she mounted her lips and clit onto my face and said, I am so horny I want to come again. She then began telling me how they had gone out to dinner first. Flirting and lightly touching each other. Then they went for a drive and found a secluded spot. No sooner had he put the car in park, he had his hands all over her. He was kissing and fondling her tits. She said it was the most intense feeling having another mans hands on her tits after so many years. She began dripping with juice as she talked about how horny she got with his hands all over her. As he kissed her deep, he reached down and slid a hand up her dress and began caressing her bare skin on her leg, then her but.

I was in complete heaven as she talked about his fingers lightly brushing her lips through her panties. I was shocked because she never let me do that kind of stuff and here she was doing it with him. That is when she talked about how she couldn't say no since she was so horny from his flirting and touches at dinner. She began moaning louder as I sucked her clit in deep when she told me about him sliding his fingers into her panties.

Her legs started shaking from her orgasm as she told me about him making her cum in the car after he had taken her panties off. I was in heaven as her juice flowed and tasted so good. She then rolled me onto my knees and began teasing and rubbing my balls and cock from behind as she talked about going to the hotel room. She said at first it was just kissing and teasing, but them he gave her the box that contained her new gown. She said he wanted her so bad, but he wanted her in close just for him. It was then I realized he had not only gotten her the gown, but also gotten her the corset and stockings.

I was so incredibly hard as she continued talking about the things they did. I couldn't stand it any longer, I reached around and threw her to the bed. I began sucking her nipples and stroking my shaft on her clit. I then kissed my way down to her clit and began sucking as she continued telling me about him pounding away at her. He did her from behind first, then her on top, she then said he couldn't resist and mounted her with her legs high. I sucked away at her clit as she talked about how deep and hard he pounded. As I stroked my fingers in and out of her lips, she was so wet. As I went down and licked, I would get my ultimate shock.

We had always agreed that if she did something like this, she would have him wear a condom. It was instantly obvious that he didn't have one. As I stroked my fingers in and out of her lips, his cum was beginning to flow from her. That was it, I climbed up and stroked my cock against her clit and eventually slid it into her cum filled lips. I continued to pound slowly and steady as she talked about his cock sliding in her for the first time. Then she shyly talked about the feel of another man deep inside her and how it felt feeling his cum shoot against her insides.

I asked if he was bigger than me, she said yes. I kissed her neck and asked if she could feel me at all any more. Shyly she relied not really. I couldn't resist something I had wanted to do for years, I reached over and grabbed her favorite vibrator and gently worked it in her lips next to my cock. She moaned and her eyes rolled as I switched it on and continued stroking my cock in and out of her. Before long I could tell it was building in her. I leaned forward and pressed hard against her body. As her vibrator laid against her clit her orgasm began. She was screaming and groaning and shaking as her orgasm overtook her body and for the first time ever, I was able to make her cum with my cock inside her lips.

I began to explode inside her lips. It was the most incredible night for us. It is official now, She is a HotWife, I am her Cuckold.

There is nothing better than nice long romantic night with a man whose only concern is being with you, making you feel good, making you feel special. Especially when she obviously needed it. Did you ever find out who he was? How many more details has she given you since? Been with him since then?

There is nothing better than nice long romantic night with a man whose only concern is being with you, making you feel good, making you feel special. Especially when she obviously needed it. Did you ever find out who he was? How many more details has she given you since? Been with him since then?

Yes as a matter of fact I did find out. He is a friend of ours who used to be married to one of her best friends. He and her friend split last fall and he called her when he found out he was coming to town. They had dated a few times before he started going out with her friend. She says it's very intense with him. All those years of sexual tension between the two of them comes out when he comes and visits her. He is one of the first guys she has been with who takes her bareback. She loves how hard he cums inside of her.

Yes as a matter of fact I did find out. He is a friend of ours who used to be married to one of her best friends. He and her friend split last fall and he called her when he found out he was coming to town. They had dated a few times before he started going out with her friend. She says it's very intense with him. All those years of sexual tension between the two of them comes out when he comes and visits her. He is one of the first guys she has been with who takes her bareback. She loves how hard he cums inside of her.

Wow, Very Intense.

Do you like knowing who is filling your wife with cum or do you prefer not knowing? What did her friend say about her sleeping with him?

How often does he come to town? I bet he comes more often than he used too. What kinds of things has she had you do for her in preparation for her boy friends? She ever let you watch her get filled with another mans cum?

Back