she has seen all these big cocks on here

She may still fuck your little white dick (dick because it is NOT a cock) but once she tastes black "cock" she will always want it more!!!

She may still fuck your little white dick (dick because it is NOT a cock) but once she tastes black "cock" she will always want it more!!!

think i might try and change her mind before she is addicted.is it realy that much better

You do not deserve to fuck her. You are a pathetic little white boy who CAN NOT satisfy her.
She deserves to be properly fucked. She needs to be dominated and owned by a black man.
Once she gets a taste of a superior black cock, she will NEVER want a white dick again.
Besides, I think you will enjoy having a black man in charge of your wife and yourself.
The black man will verbally and physically degrade you and your wife but you will love it and you
will understand why black men are the ones in charge.
BLACK POWER ;)

hate to break it to you bud, but your too late. She wants it and once she gets it you won't be a priority anymore. I laugh at white boys who think they have a shot with me and she will laugh at you aswell. and if that is really a pic of your dick i can't believe she ain't cheated yet. That thing is pathetic. I'd straight up laugh at you. You know she's told all her friends about that little thing, hahaha yep hun we do talk about that ******* to our friends.

6 months ago I would have said this is all just delusional fantasy. However, since my girl and I began having BBC threesomes I can attest ... it's very real. Some have said you should be careful because you can't go back. That's true enough, but as you've correctly stated, she's all ready seen the pictures and read the comments. I can assure you, she's thinking about it ... a LOT. The deeper truth is, most likely, it's inevitable now ... with your approval or without.

What loveBLACKmen said though harsh is true as well. The black guys we had threesomes with have been quite dominate in the sack and white women (at least mine) respond to that. From my perspective she's become a total slut for BBC. Her well hung lovers are openly contemptuous of me now and with encouragement from them she has become so too. We still sleep together but she gets her satisfactions elsewhere now. If she sees me naked in the shower, the most I get these days is a condescending smirk.

Once you go down that path ... it's out of your control ... period.

Reactions: wit
my wife has seen all these big cocks on here and cant believe shes only ever had mine she is
realy curious now and wants to try.im a bit woried she wont fuck me again what u think

View attachment 7644 View attachment 7645 View attachment 7646

I think if you let her fuck me it's fair to say you wont ever fuck her again cuz she definately wont want what you got compared to this. Tell her I want to give her some real dick, and if you're a good boy she may let you be her cuckold:(

Back