she has seen all these big cocks on here

Id say not to just because you'll never get laid again by your wife if you let it happen :( but yes she will deff enjoy. This is basically what happed to me ....
Hi Britt you say you wont let a white guy fuck you again after you went black which is understandable but would you let a white guy eat your pussy after a black guy fucked you?

ok so all you women say that blk is best , well at the moment my wife is fucking a young white guy with a huge cock , i have tried to get her to go blk but she is happy with white ,not all white guys have small cocks . her bull fucks her really hard and fast for hours and can cum at least 4 times , that is no bullshit , ive seen the cum dripping from her pussy when she comes home . she has told me that he is about 10inch long ,so thats not bad .

ok so all you women say that blk is best , well at the moment my wife is fucking a young white guy with a huge cock , i have tried to get her to go blk but she is happy with white ,not all white guys have small cocks . her bull fucks her really hard and fast for hours and can cum at least 4 times , that is no bullshit , ive seen the cum dripping from her pussy when she comes home . she has told me that he is about 10inch long ,so thats not bad .

I have told my wife to try other cocks,i want her to try her first bbc-i have told her she would look sexy with bbc fucking her.

Exactly, not all white guys have small cocks. And Indian and Chinese men probably have smaller cocks than most white guys according to what I know.

http://laist.com/attachments/lindsayrebecca/penis-size-map.jpg

Hungary has a larger penis size average than Nigeria. However in general it is clear that men from African countries do tend to have large penises compared to most of the rest of the world.

Back