she got what she wanted part 2

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
A week went by and sure enough he called ,they spoke for ages and when she got off the phone she had that look ? and boy was she hot later that night ,but the best part was what they talked about on the phone ,he wanted to bring his mate but this time meet them at a bar ,I was to take her out for drinks and they would meet us there ,she was to be dressed in tight fitting low cut dress no panties ,high heels and black stockings .

We shopped and got ready for the night ,she was so exited and I was too ,we arrived at the bar it was crowded I found a spot at the bar ordered drinks and I watched men stare at Kim she looked very hot the dress made her ass so big and round lots made contact with her and I saw many hands play with her ass some stayed and chatted others just touched .then I saw an older black man come in and stood next to her ,he smiled and she smiled back and then he kissed her I watched his tongue go deep and she did the same the passion was hot ,he then stopped and led her to a table and there was Ray she sat between them and both took turns kissing her.

At the bar I was watching and a man standing next to me commented about my wife he said she is going to get the fuck of her life I asked why he said that's Ray and Joe they are renowned for there huge cocks especially Joe not many woman can take his I asked for moor info and he told me they are Navy guys and enjoy white women and by the looks of her they will want to keep her if she is a good fuck I would nt mind getting into her pants myself. you know them I asked ,fuck yes we all work together, so you will here about it at work if she is any good , yep and will get all the details if she is good.

I was hard as a rock thinking about Kim getting fucked by these two guys ,as I walked to the loo I passed there table and Ray had his hand in her lap and Joe was feeling her hard nipples Ray stoped me and asked if I would like to come back to there place ,so I drove them Kim was in the back between Joe and Ray and I saw plenty of action in the rear view mirror . We arrived and went inside to a very nice lounge with a huge mattress covered with cushions , I was told to get the beer while they got undressed and when I got back Ray was already fucking kim on all fours she was so wet his cock was sliding in with no effort ,they must have made so ready at the bar ,Joe was kneeling in front of her stroking her back as Ray was fucking and then I saw a cock I thought I would never see only on a horse , Joes cock was fucking so thick and was having trouble getting it hard Kim was all over it and Ray was shouting do want that bitch if so get the fucking thing hard . Joe then pulled her of Ray and started to kiss her this started to make Joe hard and Ray was eating her out and giving her orders .Ray then sat down and told her to suck his cock as he was about to blow as she was doing that Joes cock was getting harder and longer ,Joe knelt behind her and I watched his huge thick now hard cock slide between her ass cheeks he was fucking her ass crack and this was making him harder then he positioned himself so he could get to her very wet and open cunt and rested his huge cock head at her opening took his hands and spread her ass and started to push this monster into Kim , Ray held her head and mouth fucked her as Joe was pushing then I heard Joe say fuck this bitch is going to take my cock all I could hear was Kim grunting and groaning Ray telling her he was about to blow and Joe screaming she is taking my cock and me wanking ,then bedlam happened Ray shot cum down her throat and Joe was deep in her and fucking like crazy and I was covered in cum.

Joe kept going for ages and Ray and I sat and had a beer while Joe and Kim fucked they both were in a zone then Joe started to groan and filled her with what seemed gallons of cum it just kept Cumming out of this huge cock . they asked if she could come on a regular basis so there will be moor to tell over the next few weeks before they leave for home . And the man was right they have made her there bitch and have to be on call for them and me.

I had to revisit the bar to find out if Joe & Ray had discussed the night ,and sure enough I found the bloke I spoke to. He remembered me and was very quick to tell me he was right about the white bitch Ray & Joe picked up ,he said they reckon she was the best fuck they have had in a long time and Joe was over the moon he had found a bitch to take his huge cock , they told us she was great and very keen to please and could suck cock like no woman and take loads after loads ,she loved the stuff we all asked if she would put it on for all the boys so long as we go first before Joe destroyed he fanny , I listened and asked if they agreed ,he told me that Ray has asked her and she was pretty keen but nervous but I am sure we would make her very welcome ,any way he said Ray is bringing her here to meet us and without the husband Ray said he would be a pest and he wants to brand her his bitch ,I asked how , tattoo that reads I only love black cock .
Moor to come and I cant wait to hear her side.

Did you achieve the satisfaction sexually.
Stories great but obviously you are not sexually satisfied.

Because you seem to still be seeking something

Did you achieve the satisfaction sexually.
Stories great but obviously you are not sexually satisfied.

Because you seem to still be seeking something
No not really but to see her totally satisfied is my aim and she get that , but maybe I would love to be her .

No not really but to see her totally satisfied is my aim and she get that , but maybe I would love to be her .
Will eventually will be . I specialize in performing stem relaxing
With a much thicker Rock hard Throbbing cock

Continuously f******
To complete exhaustion Your wildest sexual fantasy will be fulfilled
He won't want nothing after this. Experience
I can't afford to just don't tell the story
I make the story Come alive
If you need some verification Post some personal information we can make this happen

I'm happy for you and your wife
Receiving sexual satisfaction from multiple partners
Which comes with a health hazard.
But you can say is none of my concern and that would be correct Why have multiple partners when you could just sneak out one B Ull.
From the pictures she is a very attractive lovely lady
And I would definitely like to be
The keeper s***** satisfied

Not replying anything sir I saw an add on to reply to it experience tells me that that's not the case ******* is thicker than water
Just curious that's all. From participating in this for quite some time experience tells me that Bigger and bigger and
If you com The whole is never quite fill it will be a constant quest to fill it

I understand now and you are correct sorry I love to here your comments
I accept your apology sir When something is real there are no mistakes made
This generally is coming from within and is basically the truth
I've been on this site for less than a month I met two couples Need a couple of from United States including you and the other one I'm head over heels over head over heels about And that's the truth

its a shame you are so far away I believe we could have a lot of fun or should I say Kim would enjoy you and that's the truth.
I agree sir I'm Tim But we can't chat Cuz I would definitely like to continue communicating with you
If I make you seem to be a very sexual woman and that at Maybe we could swap email ad If you pull fuels I'll get back to you immediately I'm not at a computer at this moment
Cuz I would love to continue thisdresstr But of course is up to youacts

I agree sir I'm Tim But we can't chat Cuz I would definitely like to continue communicating with you
If I make you seem to be a very sexual woman and that at Maybe we could swap email ad If you pull fuels I'll get back to you immediately I'm not at a computer at this moment
Cuz I would love to continue thisdresstr But of course is up to youacts
love to continue and chat thanks Tim

love to continue and chat thanks Tim
First of all goo It is early morning hou. rs here in the St But that's okay I'm already up I'm kind of a private person so I would like to have your email The car keeps our conversation just between the three of usate But I'm very grateful and very happy to will be able to communicatesd morning and thank you lgK im. Cc

Back