She finally tried bbc

pink and perfect

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CO, US
Male half here. After nearly a year of fantasy talk, Em finally had a night with her first bbc bull and she loved it. We must give a shout out to dsasian85 for introducing us to Chris. He was everything we had hoped for.

He fucked the ******* out of Em for nearly an hour before cumming inside her. We both can't wait for round two. We'd love to share out story with other CO couples if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    657 KB · Views: 1,122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    939.2 KB · Views: 1,134
Male half here. After nearly a year of fantasy talk, Em finally had a night with her first bbc bull and she loved it. We must give a shout out to dsasian85 for introducing us to Chris. He was everything we had hoped for.

He fucked the ******* out of Em for nearly an hour before cumming inside her. We both can't wait for round two. We'd love to share out story with other CO couples if anyone is interested.
Now she needs to keep doing it more and more!It gets better every time,believe me!Congradulations on going through with it :)

The first one among a lot I hope ;)

I would love to hear (read)all the details

Back