She finally told me how it all started for her....

MWC4BLK

It's amazing that I married such a whore and didn't even know that she was giving her white pussy away to black guys for most of our marriage. I finally found out I married a black cock slut slut when she finally admitted to me! This is how she says it all began..

The first black guy she had was at a place she worked. Her and the black guy had to open up the store and get things ready to start before everyone else showed up, which gave them over 2-hours every morning....she was allowed to wear shorts since it was a hot dry cleaners and when she wore shorts they were always short shorts so when she bent her beautiful ass over her lovely ass cheeks would show...well the morning he fucked her she was flirting she said, always had been curious about black dick, so she was bending over knowing he was looking at her white ass cheeks, she also didn't put her bra on yet that morning knowing he would see her nipples through her white cotton top she was wearing. By the way, my wife has huge nipples when they're hard and beautiful tits...so anyway, after she thought nothing was going to happen because he wasn't responding to her, and before the other workers showed up for work, she went to the ladies room to put her bra on. She told me that he came into the ladies room behind her, she said she already had her top off and was reaching for her bra when the door opened. Well needless to say she was giving him one hell of a show when he seen her, she said he came up to her and started kissing her and was cupping her tits in his hands, she said she just melted and knew she was going to be his. She could feel his black cock get hard against her and said she couldn't resist putting her hand on his bulging black cock to help get him hard, she said he felt huge through his pants and she couldn't wait to feel it in her. She said he undone his belt and button on his pants, she said when his pants fell and she seen the outline of his black cock in his white briefs she couldn't wait any longer, she said she kissed her way down his chest dropping to her knees and pulled his black cock out of his briefs and stuck it in her mouth, she said she never had a cock that large in her mouth and could hardly get past the head of it she said she couldn't believe she was doing this finally to a black guy but also couldn't believe she was doing it and was married. She said he was groaning and telling her to suck his black cock, she did everything she could to do what he wanted. He started to pump her mouth with his large black dick like he was fucking her and could taste his precum in her mouth. He was calling her a white slut and asked her if she liked black cock, she said she wanted to be a black cock whore but was never able to get a black guy to fuck her yet but wanted to be his white slut, he continued to call her white slut and whore, she loved it she said. She already had an orgasm just from sucking his black cock. She said she was so fucking hot by that time and really wanted his black cock in her white pussy but also felt she would be doing something she wouldn't be able to ever turn back from, that was being a white slut for black cock but she said she didn't care, she knew she needed him in her. She said he stood her up and he kissed her while telling her to pull off her shorts so he could see her white pussy, she did as he asked. He then lifted her up on the counter of the vanity in the ladies room, she was soaked when he put his hand on her pussy and told her that she had a beautiful white pussy while rubbing her clit and sticking a finger inside of her soaked pussy, he was telling her he was going to fuck it like she has never been fucked before, she began to beg him to shove his black cock into her white pussy. First he knelt down to taste her pussy and sucked her clit, she couldn't believe she was having another orgasm watching this black guy between her legs while she was laying back and spread wide open for him, she still couldn't believe she was letting a black guy do this to her knowing what was going to happen next, but she also knew she didn't want to stop him. He stood up after tasting her for awhile and told her to just lay back and keep her legs apart, she did as asked, then he gently slid the head of his huge black cock into her, she couldn't believe how large he felt inside of her but also how she was able to take his huge black cock in her. She wanted to pump but on him harder but didn't want him to get off easily. He was telling her that her white pussy was really tight, and she was very tight, never had ******* at that time. He was telling her he was going to fuck her white pussy until she could take it all along with his cum, she didn't want him to cum in her but also she didn't want him to stop. She said she was begging for him to fuck her white pussy, he was still calling her a white slut and telling her that she was his white slut now and he would fuck her when he wanted to, she kept answering him that she was his now to use however he wanted. He finally told her to stand up and bend her ass over the vanity so he could fuck her from behind, she did but asked him to please not cum in her, neither of them had a rubber and she was afraid to let him cum in her telling him she couldn't have a bi-racial kid, he told her not to worry about it that he wouldn't, he would pull out of her. She still wanted his black cock in her so she let him bend her over the vanity and slide into her white pussy from behind. He grabbed her hips so he could pull her back, she said he was fucking her pussy so hard and pulling on her so hard that she thought he was going to rip her apart. Soon he began to moan saying I'm going to cum in your white pussy slut, I'm going to cum, she was trying to pull away from him but said he wouldn't let go of her, she was telling him don't cum in me but also knew she couldn't stop him. Soon she felt him shooting inside of her, he was telling her I'm pumping black baby seed in your white pussy, by this time she knew it was too late and just gave in telling him to pump it in her, pump your black seed in my white pussy, make me yours. When he finished pumping and filling my wife's white fertile pussy with black baby seed he told her to clean his black cock off now with her mouth, she knelt down in front of him and licked and sucked their mixed cum from his black cock until there wasn't a sign of juices left of it. He told her that from now on she was his white slut and that there would be many more mornings like that one for her to be ready for him when he wanted her white pussy.

There is more to her first black lover story that I will finish later. By the way, this is from her mouth about how it all started, this is how she started fucking black guys. Let me know if you like her story and want more of this one and her other black lovers.....

It's amazing that I married such a whore and didn't even know that she was giving her white pussy away to black guys for most of our marriage. I finally found out I married a black cock slut slut when she finally admitted to me! This is how she says it all began..

The first black guy she had was at a place she worked. Her and the black guy had to open up the store and get things ready to start before everyone else showed up, which gave them over 2-hours every morning....she was allowed to wear shorts since it was a hot dry cleaners and when she wore shorts they were always short shorts so when she bent her beautiful ass over her lovely ass cheeks would show...well the morning he fucked her she was flirting she said, always had been curious about black dick, so she was bending over knowing he was looking at her white ass cheeks, she also didn't put her bra on yet that morning knowing he would see her nipples through her white cotton top she was wearing. By the way, my wife has huge nipples when they're hard and beautiful tits...so anyway, after she thought nothing was going to happen because he wasn't responding to her, and before the other workers showed up for work, she went to the ladies room to put her bra on. She told me that he came into the ladies room behind her, she said she already had her top off and was reaching for her bra when the door opened. Well needless to say she was giving him one hell of a show when he seen her, she said he came up to her and started kissing her and was cupping her tits in his hands, she said she just melted and knew she was going to be his. She could feel his black cock get hard against her and said she couldn't resist putting her hand on his bulging black cock to help get him hard, she said he felt huge through his pants and she couldn't wait to feel it in her. She said he undone his belt and button on his pants, she said when his pants fell and she seen the outline of his black cock in his white briefs she couldn't wait any longer, she said she kissed her way down his chest dropping to her knees and pulled his black cock out of his briefs and stuck it in her mouth, she said she never had a cock that large in her mouth and could hardly get past the head of it she said she couldn't believe she was doing this finally to a black guy but also couldn't believe she was doing it and was married. She said he was groaning and telling her to suck his black cock, she did everything she could to do what he wanted. He started to pump her mouth with his large black dick like he was fucking her and could taste his precum in her mouth. He was calling her a white slut and asked her if she liked black cock, she said she wanted to be a black cock whore but was never able to get a black guy to fuck her yet but wanted to be his white slut, he continued to call her white slut and whore, she loved it she said. She already had an orgasm just from sucking his black cock. She said she was so fucking hot by that time and really wanted his black cock in her white pussy but also felt she would be doing something she wouldn't be able to ever turn back from, that was being a white slut for black cock but she said she didn't care, she knew she needed him in her. She said he stood her up and he kissed her while telling her to pull off her shorts so he could see her white pussy, she did as he asked. He then lifted her up on the counter of the vanity in the ladies room, she was soaked when he put his hand on her pussy and told her that she had a beautiful white pussy while rubbing her clit and sticking a finger inside of her soaked pussy, he was telling her he was going to fuck it like she has never been fucked before, she began to beg him to shove his black cock into her white pussy. First he knelt down to taste her pussy and sucked her clit, she couldn't believe she was having another orgasm watching this black guy between her legs while she was laying back and spread wide open for him, she still couldn't believe she was letting a black guy do this to her knowing what was going to happen next, but she also knew she didn't want to stop him. He stood up after tasting her for awhile and told her to just lay back and keep her legs apart, she did as asked, then he gently slid the head of his huge black cock into her, she couldn't believe how large he felt inside of her but also how she was able to take his huge black cock in her. She wanted to pump but on him harder but didn't want him to get off easily. He was telling her that her white pussy was really tight, and she was very tight, never had ******* at that time. He was telling her he was going to fuck her white pussy until she could take it all along with his cum, she didn't want him to cum in her but also she didn't want him to stop. She said she was begging for him to fuck her white pussy, he was still calling her a white slut and telling her that she was his white slut now and he would fuck her when he wanted to, she kept answering him that she was his now to use however he wanted. He finally told her to stand up and bend her ass over the vanity so he could fuck her from behind, she did but asked him to please not cum in her, neither of them had a rubber and she was afraid to let him cum in her telling him she couldn't have a bi-racial kid, he told her not to worry about it that he wouldn't, he would pull out of her. She still wanted his black cock in her so she let him bend her over the vanity and slide into her white pussy from behind. He grabbed her hips so he could pull her back, she said he was fucking her pussy so hard and pulling on her so hard that she thought he was going to rip her apart. Soon he began to moan saying I'm going to cum in your white pussy slut, I'm going to cum, she was trying to pull away from him but said he wouldn't let go of her, she was telling him don't cum in me but also knew she couldn't stop him. Soon she felt him shooting inside of her, he was telling her I'm pumping black baby seed in your white pussy, by this time she knew it was too late and just gave in telling him to pump it in her, pump your black seed in my white pussy, make me yours. When he finished pumping and filling my wife's white fertile pussy with black baby seed he told her to clean his black cock off now with her mouth, she knelt down in front of him and licked and sucked their mixed cum from his black cock until there wasn't a sign of juices left of it. He told her that from now on she was his white slut and that there would be many more mornings like that one for her to be ready for him when he wanted her white pussy.

There is more to her first black lover story that I will finish later. By the way, this is from her mouth about how it all started, this is how she started fucking black guys. Let me know if you like her story and want more of this one and her other black lovers.....
Hell yes...more!

I hope to God she would come home after fucking and make you eat her pussy..

Back