She enjoys having sex with lots of different men.

My ex wife the last yr to16 months of marriage went off the deep end sexually . She had a bc device inserted so could have sex and let her pussy be filled with cum and not get pregnant. As things went along knew she was screwing others even though she denied it thought maybe 4-5 but hearing her friends was closer to 10 guys. By the time she left me for another guy and filed for a divorce stories of lots of guys started coming out. She admitted to a lot still denying some but was over 20 different guys some married some black turned out I was married to the town slut.

My ex wife the last yr to16 months of marriage went off the deep end sexually . She had a bc device inserted so could have sex and let her pussy be filled with cum and not get pregnant. As things went along knew she was screwing others even though she denied it thought maybe 4-5 but hearing her friends was closer to 10 guys. By the time she left me for another guy and filed for a divorce stories of lots of guys started coming out. She admitted to a lot still denying some but was over 20 different guys some married some black turned out I was married to the town slut.
Your dick gets hard thinking about it though, doesn't it?

....By the time she left me for another guy and filed for a divorce stories of lots of guys started coming out. She admitted to a lot still denying some but was over 20 different guys some married some black turned out I was married to the town slut.

If you're not thankful you finally got the "tramp" out of your life, you're definitely insane. Hopefully she's out of your life for good. Be glad she didn't give you a social disease like herpes ... no cure! Mac

Back