She Dropped a Bomb on Me (several, actually)

ir2008

Male
True story that I had to share with you guys:

Ok, so I've been friends with this one girl for years, but our timing always seems off because when I'm in a relationship, she's single and vice-versa. Recently, we got re-acquainted after losing touch for a long time, and she's now going through a divorce. I was thinking: this is my chance!! Then she dropped a bomb-shell, she's dating someone. My heart sunk, and thought: here we go again. Then came the next bomb-shell, he's Black. My heart then began to beat rapidly.

To play it off, I would jokingly say that she's after his big dick and she laughs it off, then assures me that's not it (although I secretly wish it was all she wanted). Last night, on the phone, we touched on the subject again; and then I made a remark saying, "It's too late, you've gone Black, so you're not coming back." She laughs, and then says "That's not true, I've been back a few times."

Whaaaat?!?!?!?!?

I wasn't sure what she meant by that. Surely this is the first Black guy she's been with, because as long as I've known her, she has never been with a Black guy (we tell each other everything). I was wrong. She said this is the 3rd Black guy she's been with. My head almost exploded in shock. It turns out, she has been separated from her husband for close to a year, and has dated several guys since then. In fact, the first guy she dated/fucked after her and her husband separated was a Black guy.

This was so hot, I had to start whacking it while she was telling me the details. It is even more vivid because I have met her husband, and while he's a nice guy, I'm certain he isn't packing. He's short, and he's a pretty soft guy. She told me the first Black guy's dick was huge, as she is really tiny (5 feet tall, petite brunette). She said the first one has the biggest of all the Black guys, but I'm thinking: what if the first one broke her in since her ex-husband certainly has a 5 inch, skinny penis, and she has gotten used to the big dick? Whatever the case, she says she will be disappointed if her relationship with this new guy doesn't develop, and has even said she might wind up having mixed babies. I'm certain her family will be devastated (sorry) but I'm loving it.

Anyway, it's a strange feeling I had never felt before. I want her for myself, but given the fact that I love interracial sex, I am happy she is with a Black man and hope she gets knocked up. It would be great if I could get her for myself and introduce her to the cuckold scene to actually witness it for myself, but I'm not holding my breath. Has anyone ever experienced something like this?

Since you tell her everything, what do you have to lose in attempting to make in roads in your fantasy becoming reality?

Start by telling her how much it turns you on to hear about her with black men.

To my eyes there is clearly an opportunity here for you. Like attracts like.

It sounds ideal, but I'm not sure it will play out like that. I did tell her that I was intrigued by her escapades with these Black men, but somehow, the conversation eventually led into other things I like. On the other hand, that is not as straight up as you suggest. I might, but I'll have to be tactful about it, so not to appear like a creep.

Despite that, I'll have to see how things develop with this guy she's with and see about weaseling my way in.

No risk, no reward.

You are who you are. Who you are is not a creep. If you tell her that it turns you on (and I'm sure she already has an idea -- people who are not turned on by this would not stand listening to the details), she may be a little weirded out at first, but if your friendship is as strong as you made it seem in your original post, she will come to grips with it.

You could also keep a more indirect, alternative track in mind. Bringing up a previous experience, or a friend's experience, or something you read or heard about, something like that.

No risk, no reward.

You are who you are. Who you are is not a creep. If you tell her that it turns you on (and I'm sure she already has an idea -- people who are not turned on by this would not stand listening to the details), she may be a little weirded out at first, but if your friendship is as strong as you made it seem in your original post, she will come to grips with it.

You could also keep a more indirect, alternative track in mind. Bringing up a previous experience, or a friend's experience, or something you read or heard about, something like that.
I hear u.

She has always known I'm a freak, but that night was the first time I ever remotely told her about what I'm into. I usually don't talk about any of my fetishes until my dick is already inside a woman.

It's not over yet. I'm still gunning for her.

Since you say the two of you have had this ongoing out of step relationship for years and she confides in you like a girlfriend, the next time you talk with her and the subject of how things are going with her latest black lover comes up, just mention that if she ever needs someone to take care of her in between black lovers that you are still waiting for your chance.

Tread lightly. I would wait to get too in depth about your IR fetish until after you have fucked her a couple of times. Depending on the girl, she could be either cool with your fetishes or turned off before you even have your chance. Risky

Back