She did this to me!

Was in gym today and talking to instructor. She stared into my eyes and I swear I thought she said FUCK ME HARD. Now all I can do is think about slamming my dick in her tight white pussy. I can hear her screaming and feel her digging her nails in my back.

Now I stuck with this.

IMG_1672.JPG

She's married with a family. She flirts a little but also talks about her husband. I think she's curious but not really sure.
Just give her time, I think she might be curious about bbc but worried about her hubby finding out that you fucked the ******* out of her

Dont make any advances yet. Continue being friendly, talk to her but dont overdo it or show toooo much interest. If she is really interested youll see more signs of it over time. If not then maybe you should show a little more interest. Next thing you know you might be fucking her back at your place every once in again. Good luck.

p.s. nice cock there

Just get her into a situation where she "accidentally" sees your massive black cock. The rest will happen on its own ;)

Please keep us updated. I want my wife to be seduced by a black man as well. She has started going back to the gym again. She use to have a black trainer but she stopped going to him said he stopped working there or something. Then she had a white trainer and now she works out alone. Hopefully i can somehow persuade her to get another black guy to train her.

Back