She did this to me!

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Mankind, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Mankind

Mankind Member

Was in gym today and talking to instructor. She stared into my eyes and I swear I thought she said FUCK ME HARD. Now all I can do is think about slamming my dick in her tight white pussy. I can hear her screaming and feel her digging her nails in my back.

Now I stuck with this.

IMG_1672.JPG

Tiruh811, Hawkeye, Vinny and 11 others like this.
  2. smallcuckboy22

smallcuckboy22 Member

Damn sir you should fuck her as hard as you can next time you see her

Tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Mankind

Mankind Member

She's married with a family. She flirts a little but also talks about her husband. I think she's curious but not really sure.

4. smallcuckboy22

smallcuckboy22 Member

Just give her time, I think she might be curious about bbc but worried about her hubby finding out that you fucked the shit out of her

Vinny likes this.
  5. Deepthroatco

Deepthroatco Active Member

make sure you wear some tight shorts without anything under.. and your cock is hard.. she will fuck you

Vinny and smallcuckboy22 like this.
  6. WhtKitty

WhtKitty Well-Known Member

US
    I had an affair with a guy from the gym I went to years ago. Trust me, she's interested.

7. Deepthroatco

Deepthroatco Active Member

tight shorts... hard BBC... walk right up to her and tell her.. she did this to you... now you want to return a favor to her

8. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Hang out with her. Make sure she knows you are interested. She is interested but is probably concerned about risking her marriage. Good luck to you.

9. whitemilfsridingBBC

whitemilfsridingBBC Active Member Gold Member

US
    Dont make any advances yet. Continue being friendly, talk to her but dont overdo it or show toooo much interest. If she is really interested youll see more signs of it over time. If not then maybe you should show a little more interest. Next thing you know you might be fucking her back at your place every once in again. Good luck.

p.s. nice cock there

Vinny, MILFSEEKERpgh and RyanB like this.
  10. RandC

RandC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Maybe her husband told her to go and find a Black guy of her choice and just do it! She was feeling particularly brave and horny that day and you were the One!

Tiruh811 and Vinny like this.
  11. crissynhpt

crissynhpt Active Member

US
    she wants !..I want ..those 2 bbc s at my gym are going to get raped if they don't notice me soon !:)...also...bbc isn't cheating ..since its IMPOSSIBLE 2 resist!

Tiruh811, Vinny, bmanlk and 3 others like this.
  12. MikeD

MikeD Guest

He'll find out when his little white pecker no longer touches the sides of her pussy.

theshaw81 and Maleslave like this.
  13. Blankall

Blankall Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Just get her into a situation where she "accidentally" sees your massive black cock. The rest will happen on its own ;)

14. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    I feel that way about my secretary, older milf . I bet those sexyvwhite milfs do it to me every time....

15. Greg123

Greg123 Active Member

US
    Please keep us updated. I want my wife to be seduced by a black man as well. She has started going back to the gym again. She use to have a black trainer but she stopped going to him said he stopped working there or something. Then she had a white trainer and now she works out alone. Hopefully i can somehow persuade her to get another black guy to train her.