She become a gangbang black cock addict or still a nice girl?

Did your wife, sister, *******, gf go from being a nice normal white girl to a

• Addict that needs black men on top of her, can't go more than a month or 2 without a gangbang?

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Still a nice white girl that just needs black men every now and then?

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters
Has your wife, *******, sister, gf gone from being a nice white girl to an addict that needs black men on top of her and can't live more than a month or two without 2 or 3, 4... fat black cocks stretching out her mouth and pussy and shooting bull semen inside her pussy?
0490587900.jpg tumblr_n1e0wkW17W1rh0ujqo1_1280.jpg

Or is she still a nice white girl that just needs a black man every now and then?
0561515699.jpg

Last edited:
My wife tutored black athletes in college and started dating them, she still sees one every so often to get her black fix also still writes to a couple others. We live in asmall town do not much in the way of blacks here if my wife needed it all the time would have to go to the city.

my wife has started doing them the last couple months...we started in the lifestyle about a year ago gangbangs more recently...she is into it...we found a black man we trust who helps set up gangbangs for her and he hosts...he is about an hour and a half away which is good for keeping this discreet

Back