Sharing

janecali

Female
i'm kind of wrestling with someone. If a wife starts out as a 'hotwife', and then experience's black men. Let's say she is exclusive with one of them, how willing are black men to share her with other black men?

i'm kind of wrestling with someone. If a wife starts out as a 'hotwife', and then experience's black men. Let's say she is exclusive with one of them, how willing are black men to share her with other black men?

Depends on the black man in particular. For someone such as myself, I don't indulge in sharing women. I'm an African, and where I'm from, we're rather protective and jealous of thinking such. Though some blacks sure wouldn't mind.

Through my chatting with others, it seems as if it happens alot more than what you would think.. I can relate to it myself as my boyfriend and my best friends boyfriend shared us with other close friends of theirs.. but, kinda like what Dsoul said, it depends on the guy...sometimes their somewhat possesive and what their girl all to themselves...

I'm curious to why you asked Jane..?

well i was seeing a guy off and on, and he would spring this on me, sharing me with acquintances of him. not seeing him now

Pretty bitches are made for sharing....that's why you got all those pretty fuckholes. When I share my bitch with the boys, it shows that I'm proud of her....It means I know she won't embarrass me with them.

And I can't be helping myself to their pussy if I keep my own bitches to myself, right? :)

Back