Sharing

For some reason Black men like to share alot. I have been shared before a think it's great knowing that he wants his friends to enjoy what he is enjoying. If your black lover tells you he is bringing his friend and you are told to pleasure him also will you?

A white lady should have one black master. He is her most important lover and man. But the master must give his white lady to his black friends to fuck her as well. :)

Yes that is true and the way it should be. The submissive slut is obligated to service anyone her master asks her to. The master also has an obligation to make sure that the friends who the slut is pleasuring do so in a way consistent with the masters wishes so his slut is safe, respected as his whore and uninjued so she can continue pleasuring her master.

Mine has done her first black lover and his cousin once, he was invited and she did as he told her to, she said she loved it.

It does seem like black men want to share with their lovers more than what is normal. The black men that Amie has been with seem to have no problem sliding their cocks into her pussy where others have already shot their loads.

That´s great. I love to shoot my load into a white pussy where another bbc already has shot his load. ;)

my wife went to meet with her regular bbc and he told her he was bringing a friend by. my wife said ok and both took her holes outside on the car hoods. new guy held her hands over her head as she squatted and fucked her mouth. both came in her cunt bareback...i am getting hard thinking about it. i abused that cunt when she came back and told me about it. i am married to one sexy redhead!!!

my wife went to meet with her regular bbc and he told her he was bringing a friend by. my wife said ok and both took her holes outside on the car hoods. new guy held her hands over her head as she squatted and fucked her mouth. both came in her cunt bareback...i am getting hard thinking about it. i abused that cunt when she came back and told me about it. i am married to one sexy redhead!!!

razyrsharpe, you are a lucky guy and you have a perfect wife. ;)

So true! I have been shared. I love it. 2 or 3 is always more fun. It's always been someone I have already met if even briefly and me or him mentioned an interest. I don't think I could with a stranger, actually maybe I could.

The great attitudes of the ladies on this board is fucking amazing!! You sluts are hardcore and I keep a constant hard-on when I read how ready your cunts, asses, and mouths are. You all deserve a quart of cum one orgasm at a time!

Back