Sharing pics of my Beautiful young wife!

What would you do to her if I gave her to you for one night?

• Fuck her at will any way you wanted no matter what she says!

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Let her be shy even thought you know she wants it!

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
A couple of question. First did she ever get her BBC? Second, Does she know that you posted these pictures?

I would find her 10 big black cocks to fuck her for hours and watch until they all shot their cum deep in her pussy, then I would slide my cock inside her cum soaked pussy and fuck her as all the cum ran out on my cock. After i shot my load in her pussy. She could lick all of the cumm off my cock and swallow it. She is the hottest girl on this site...by far.

I wouldn't recommend 10 inches to any rookie, especially a young one. Start out with a moderately thick 7 or 8 inch bull. If a woman is used to getting fucked by a cigarette sized cock getting a big one stuffed into her may not be a pleasant experience if the bull doesn't exhibit some patience. The most pussies will stretch to accommodate nearly any cock, but there are women out there that just can't handle a really big one. A lot has to do with attitude. Does she really want it, or do you really want her to have it? It makes a difference. Regardless of how things go it will change your relationship.

Back