Sharing is caring :)

View attachment 425802 This weekend while my husband was away, I invited my girl friends over for a little get together and some drinks. I also let them all feel what its like to suck on my boyfriends huge black cock. Once again he was the star of the show :)

Dam you are the best girl-friend ever hooking up your girl-friends like that. They are so lucky to have you. Rock on with your bad self.

Two of my girlfriends are married one is dating..only one of the girls pictured had ever been with a black guy..they only play with my boyfriends and to be discreet no pics or videos ..but I done a video or 2 in my time and those tapes are safe :) Mmwwaa!

Fuck yeah that is amazing.
1)Does your hubby know about your bbc studs?
2)Who is the one who dates?
3)And who is the who has been with the black guy?
4)Only two min video?I bet your bbc stud would love to have hours with you fucking him.
5)Did any of your friends played with the bbc stud(touch his cock,give a bj...)?

image.jpg
I introduced my best friend (neighbor) along time ago to my black boy friends..So this wasn't her first time with a black lover of mine :) Partners/black cock sluts in crime... On this day I just let my boyfriend pick who he wanted a bj from first :) He was only there about an hour, but during that time he had his big juicy black cock in one of our mouths :)

Back