Sharing a Black Stud

Cucks - do you crave another man's cock in your mouth?

• Yes, I do it now.

Votes: 35 43.2%
  • Would love to suck a cock

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • Not my thing

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Checking responses

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
A while ago I revealed to my wife that I was interested trying sex with another man. I thought this might be the end of our marriage but, instead, she offered to help me fulfill my desire. The opportunity presented itself when we met a young black stud while on vacation and invited him back to our room. He was more than willing to participate in our fantasy although he may have been more interested in my wife than me. We were soon all naked and things started happening fast. I watched as my wife sucked his huge cock and got him excited. He loved playing with her big tits and sucking her nipples. They were really getting at it while I sat on the edge of the bed and stroked my cock. My wife was working his hard cock with her lips and tongue and I was completely turned on by the sight of it. She smiled at me and asked if I wanted to help her. She didn't have to ask twice. I moved over beside her and she guided his big, black prick into my mouth and I began sucking him. This was the first time I had ever done anything like this and with my wife watching me, it was incredibly hot. We were afraid he would cum as he was rock hard and precum dripped from his throbbing dick. My wife wanted her turn with him and laying on her back, she spread her legs and pulled him on top of her. He buried his thick manhood into her wet pussy and fucked her hard. It didn't take him long to cum and his juices filled her and flowed onto the sheets. As he kneeled back I took his cock in my mouth again and sucked him dry. I could taste my wife's pussy on his dick which made it hotter. I then moved between my wife's thighs and fucked her hot box. It didn't take long to shoot my load and mix it with that of the black stud. I have to do this again soon.

aa.jpg

A while ago I revealed to my wife that I was interested trying sex with another man. I thought this might be the end of our marriage but, instead, she offered to help me fulfill my desire. The opportunity presented itself when we met a young black stud while on vacation and invited him back to our room. He was more than willing to participate in our fantasy although he may have been more interested in my wife than me. We were soon all naked and things started happening fast. I watched as my wife sucked his huge cock and got him excited. He loved playing with her big tits and sucking her nipples. They were really getting at it while I sat on the edge of the bed and stroked my cock. My wife was working his hard cock with her lips and tongue and I was completely turned on by the sight of it. She smiled at me and asked if I wanted to help her. She didn't have to ask twice. I moved over beside her and she guided his big, black prick into my mouth and I began sucking him. This was the first time I had ever done anything like this and with my wife watching me, it was incredibly hot. We were afraid he would cum as he was rock hard and precum dripped from his throbbing dick. My wife wanted her turn with him and laying on her back, she spread her legs and pulled him on top of her. He buried his thick manhood into her wet pussy and fucked her hard. It didn't take him long to cum and his juices filled her and flowed onto the sheets. As he kneeled back I took his cock in my mouth again and sucked him dry. I could taste my wife's pussy on his dick which made it hotter. I then moved between my wife's thighs and fucked her hot box. It didn't take long to shoot my load and mix it with that of the black stud. I have to do this again soon.

View attachment 7094

Fucking hot.

not my cup of tea, i'm more of an earl grey guy. i'm not een that gung ho for the hubby watching distracts me from fucking her twat

View attachment 7094
FUCKING HOT DUDE i love the taste feel and smell of a bulls huge horse cock in my cuckold mouth too!!

YES I ALWAYS CRAVE COCK. FROM THE FIRST TIME MY WIFE MADE ME SUCK ON OF HER BLACK BULLS COCK I WAS ADDICTED :) :) I KNEW RIGHT THEN WHICH WAS 12 YEARS AGO THE ONLY SEXUAL PLEASURE I WAS EVER GOING TO RECEIVE WAS SUCKING AND TAKING BLACK COCK I LOVE IT AND WORSHIP IT

Back