SHANGOReturns! Vol. 3

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Publication1.jpg

I'm planning on working on a third edition of my on-going blog magazine. This next one, I hope to get it out during the fall, will be especially for hotwives: their desires, sexual proclivities, confessions and stuff. If by chance you'd like to include your wife, do get in touch with me and I'll clue you in. Or if you have a short 'Cuckold Confession' you'd like to submit for inclusion, send me a private message and I'll tell you how.

If you want to know more, check out the article here:

I'm planning on working on a third edition of my on-going blog magazine. This next one, I hope to get it out during the fall, will be especially for hotwives: their desires, sexual proclivities, confessions and stuff. If by chance you'd like to include your wife, do get in touch with me and I'll clue you in. Or if you have a short 'Cuckold Confession' you'd like to submit for inclusion, send me a private message and I'll tell you how.

If you want to know more, check out the article here:

oooh it looks provacative and scandalously wiked :)

the covers are so wickedly-romantic, that i feel like i am cheating on my hub before i even read the 1st page. :) you should start a thread featuring your book covers and previews.

Back