Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
African King.png

Hi there everyone!

For those who count on my blog as being high on their favorite list, it was unfortunate that my former site (mastershango.com) got deactivated by the powers-that-be in Wordpress, claiming that I was hosting a get-rich-quick scheme and **THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE***. And as well complaining about my photos, like they never knew already what my blog was about in the first place.

But that fate has been sealed, and I've turned a new page. I've reopened a new blog, titled "Master SHANGO Returns. The site is still in the works, as I'm still in-puting a lot of my classic old postings in yore, but as the weeks continue into the months, I hope to bring the site to the glory of the former. And as long as you all continue to patronize my readership, that goal will be reached.

There's still a lot of white couples out there who desire being Black-Owned, and no one does it better than a Black Master can.

Master SHANGO

Yes Sir, will spread the word. Have you visited fetlife.com, there might be more white pussy for you there..?

... it was unfortunate that my former site (mastershango.com) got deactivated by the powers-that-be in Wordpress, claiming that I was hosting a get-rich-quick scheme and **THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE***. And as well complaining about my photos, like they never knew already what my blog was about in the first place ... The [new] site is still in the works, as I'm still in-puting a lot of my classic old postings in yore, but as the weeks continue into the months, I hope to bring the site to the glory of the former.
I wonder why Wordpress felt compelled to make such serious and absurd accusations. Anyway, I hope you had everything on the old site backed up, and can restore it to the new. There was a lot of good material there, easy to find with the tags. You obviously put a lot of work into the old site. Good luck with the new one ... :D

I wonder why Wordpress felt compelled to make such serious and absurd accusations. Anyway, I hope you had everything on the old site backed up, and can restore it to the new. There was a lot of good material there, easy to find with the tags. You obviously put a lot of work into the old site. Good luck with the new one ... :D

I do still have everything. Though it gets harder moving from one blog site to the next.

Back