Shall i keep fucking my girlfriend

I'm helping my girlfriend to cuckold me, hopefully eventually with a black guy lol! Over the last year she has become significantly more dominant over me. She pegs me, controls when I can cum and makes me use huge dildos on her. She is now considering putting some adds out online or going to a club to let some guys hit on her which obviously I'm ecstatic about!

My question is should I keep ducking her with my (small and white) dick. I know the conventional advice from your guide is no but she is controlling when I can cum so well that whenever I get inside her I cum in literally 2 minutes. It's obvious I'm not satisfying her. I think it's having a great psychological effect to emasculate me in her mind.

What do you guys think? I'd love any other advice too :)

We are 23 and 21 from the UK btw

I'm helping my girlfriend to cuckold me, hopefully eventually with a black guy lol! Over the last year she has become significantly more dominant over me. She pegs me, controls when I can cum and makes me use huge dildos on her. She is now considering putting some adds out online or going to a club to let some guys hit on her which obviously I'm ecstatic about!

My question is should I keep ducking her with my (small and white) dick. I know the conventional advice from your guide is no but she is controlling when I can cum so well that whenever I get inside her I cum in literally 2 minutes. It's obvious I'm not satisfying her. I think it's having a great psychological effect to emasculate me in her mind.

Fly me out to take care of her,ill be sure both of yall satisfied

Sounds like your into being cuckolded and dominated, so I suggest you stop fucking your GF and please her with your tongue and a bigger dildo.

Hey Jake,

Get your gf off with you mouth-tongue and/or fingers-hand, after she orgasms, fuck her. Then you cum inside her, then eat out her pussy. Something you will both enjoy.

As for finding a BBC to fuck her, try personal relationships first. Strangers are risky. Plus, seems like you want to make a regular hook-up, not a one-nighter, so you can get yourself into full cuck mode. That’s what (down-low) friends are for. You better be ready to suck BBC and take it up your ass too.

I'm willing to do whatever to please my girlfriend and her lover :) she still feels scared about taking a lover and feels it's 'wrong' sometimes. Any advice on how to help her want it more?

Why does your gf think having a BBC lover is wrong? Does she object to interracial sex? Is she against threesomes?

From what you wrote previously (pegging, dildo fucking, orgasm control), your gf has made you her total bitch-boi. She has what she wants. Why should she change? Is it just to please you?

Think about your motives. Maybe it’s you who wants the Big Black Cock? Do you want BBC in your mouth and asshole more than you want your gf to enjoy it?

If you’re a sissy like your handle says, it’s probably hard for you to be aggressive and take initiative. But … if you want to service Big Black Cock, tell her that. Maybe she’ll do it for you … especially if she thinks that’s the way to further your total domination and humiliation.

She is quite religious and from a conservative background so she feels it's wrong :( gosh I am quite a sissy but I really want to be a cuckold! I'd love to try some bi stuff but I want to put her pleasure first

Get her a real Man, BBC and have her place you in chastity!

Your gf presents a lot of challenges compared to your wishes. Try this regimen.

Presuming you live together, always be naked a home. (No exceptions, even when you have visitors. Confidently tell people it’s what your gf wants, and your home is her castle.) Remove (shave/depilate/wax) all body hair — pubes, armpits, chest, legs, everything. Definitely never any 5 o’clock shadow. Get a cock cage and wear it 24/7/365. Best that your gf should buy it, but for sure she has to put it on you. Only she can have the key, you must not know where it is. Ditto for a leather collar to wear around your neck. Your gf should get several butt plugs to put in your anus, different shapes and sizes, which she can insert and remove. A butt plug will continually massage your prostate, which will make you want to orgasm, but the cock cage will constrain your hard-on causing you discomfort, maybe even pain, which you must endure. Also, the constant massage-stimulation will cause you to ooze cum, which will humiliate you since you are helpless to satisfy your urges. When you go out or to work, wear her panties — preferably unwashed — under your jeans. Make sure your gf sees you putting them on, every time. Always call her Miss, or Ma’am, or Mistress, whichever she prefers. Never use her name, not even when you are out together in public. At home or in public, never speak first, always let her begin, them reply politely. In public, walk respectfully and silently behind her, but not so far that you don’t seem to be together, about 3 to 5 paces. Imagine you are on a leash, keeping up, slowing down, never being pulled or rushing ahead.

All the above are good cuck behavior in general. As you put them into practice, your gf should soon understand that you are not the man who can service her sexual needs, so she will want to look elsewhere. You’re a wimp, not the big strong bull male, cunt buster she needs.

That all sounds so hot but so extreme! We have been talking about getting me a cock cage. I'd love our relationship to be more like that :)

Maybe not so extreme, depends how seriously you are into being a cuck.

But ... maybe too much all at once for you. So begin with what you can. A cock cage is a good first step. Then see what's possible in a week. The shaving and nudity (keeping it private, not full-on like I first described) seem basic and do-able, as does wearing her panties. Set a goal: one cuck-step a week each week after the cock cage. Also, ain't never seen no dude wear a cock cage who didn't at least shave his pubes and scrotum.

Personally, when I'm servicing a wife/gf who has a cuck, I want the cuck to be 100% naked, 100% shaved, and fully caged. I can work with them on cuck training and behavior, and I'm really into the shaving. I like to shave a new cuck for his mistress. An extra perk of my first service call. And I like the cuck to answer the door naked when I ring the bell. It's important for the mistress and her cuck to make a commitment to the lifestyle. If they won't, I don't make a second out-call to that couple.

Of course, something that has to be on your mind it that you need to get your gf to understand that being a cuck is what you crave. She needs to get into her role, so you can play yours.

Thankfully we've a met black guy online and today my gf has accepted his offer to help dominate me :) he'll advise her online and then see how things go from there. I'm so pleased!

What do you guys think? I'd love any other advice
I think Travis has given you a few well-thought out remarks & suggestions; I'd go with them.
I didn't notice your PME was addressed, but that's a problem, and its very solvable. Here are a few quick suggestions ...
#1: Spend a lot more initial time on foreplay; I've never seen a woman who ever complained of too much foreplay. But, what it also does is gets her good & wet & slippery inside, providing you a good "lube" to keep you from ejaculating so fast. If she's rather dry when you put your cock inside her, her vagina is going to simply act like a hand and jerk you off. Simple physics, here.
#2: When you're fucking her, and you feel like you're going to cum, take your index finger & thumb and squeeze your cock rather hard at the base for about 5-10 seconds. It will delay your ejaculations for another 2-3 minutes, at least.
#3: If all else is failing, use a numbing solution on your cock and be sure to wear a condom so it doesn't get inside her.
#4: Lastly, when guys cum prematurely, its often because they're "thinking" of the great feeling they get from cumming instead of concentrating on satisfying their woman.​
From what I've been reading here, it sounds like you really want this more for yourself, not necessarily her. If the 2 of you have never added sexual partners to your love making, asking her to take on a black lover is quite a leap for her. She has well established morals, and is dating you because she likes being with you ... she looks more at the totality of her man, not just his cock. So, if your true motive here is for you to satisfy a sexual experience with another man, leave her out and go find a receptive male to play with.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
Back