Shall i keep fucking my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Sissy Jacob, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Sissy Jacob

Sissy Jacob New Member

I'm helping my girlfriend to cuckold me, hopefully eventually with a black guy lol! Over the last year she has become significantly more dominant over me. She pegs me, controls when I can cum and makes me use huge dildos on her. She is now considering putting some adds out online or going to a club to let some guys hit on her which obviously I'm ecstatic about!

My question is should I keep ducking her with my (small and white) dick. I know the conventional advice from your guide is no but she is controlling when I can cum so well that whenever I get inside her I cum in literally 2 minutes. It's obvious I'm not satisfying her. I think it's having a great psychological effect to emasculate me in her mind.

What do you guys think? I'd love any other advice too :)

We are 23 and 21 from the UK btw

2. Dickofva

Dickofva Member

US
    Fly me out to take care of her,ill be sure both of yall satisfied

3. Sissy Jacob

Sissy Jacob New Member

Lol if only! I'm looking for some more practical advice right now though :)

4. becontree2001uk

becontree2001uk Member

Sounds like your into being cuckolded and dominated, so I suggest you stop fucking your GF and please her with your tongue and a bigger dildo.

5. Sissy Jacob

Sissy Jacob New Member

I think she would be pretty mad if I refused to have sex with her though. It's only about twice a week

The_1 likes this.
  6. Sissy Jacob

Sissy Jacob New Member

I'm willing to do whatever to please my girlfriend and her lover :) she still feels scared about taking a lover and feels it's 'wrong' sometimes. Any advice on how to help her want it more?

hotjen likes this.
  7. Sissy Jacob

Sissy Jacob New Member

She is quite religious and from a conservative background so she feels it's wrong :( gosh I am quite a sissy but I really want to be a cuckold! I'd love to try some bi stuff but I want to put her pleasure first

The_1 and WillandSusn like this.
  8. cuckcpl41

cuckcpl41 Active Member

US
    Get her a real Man, BBC and have her place you in chastity!

9. Sissy Jacob

Sissy Jacob New Member

I'd love that so much! Trust me I'm trying :)

10. Sissy Jacob

Sissy Jacob New Member

That all sounds so hot but so extreme! We have been talking about getting me a cock cage. I'd love our relationship to be more like that :)

11. Sissy Jacob

Sissy Jacob New Member

Thankfully we've a met black guy online and today my gf has accepted his offer to help dominate me :) he'll advise her online and then see how things go from there. I'm so pleased!

The_1 and WillandSusn like this.
  12. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I think Travis has given you a few well-thought out remarks & suggestions; I'd go with them.
    I didn't notice your PME was addressed, but that's a problem, and its very solvable. Here are a few quick suggestions ...
    #1: Spend a lot more initial time on foreplay; I've never seen a woman who ever complained of too much foreplay. But, what it also does is gets her good & wet & slippery inside, providing you a good "lube" to keep you from ejaculating so fast. If she's rather dry when you put your cock inside her, her vagina is going to simply act like a hand and jerk you off. Simple physics, here.
    #2: When you're fucking her, and you feel like you're going to cum, take your index finger & thumb and squeeze your cock rather hard at the base for about 5-10 seconds. It will delay your ejaculations for another 2-3 minutes, at least.
    #3: If all else is failing, use a numbing solution on your cock and be sure to wear a condom so it doesn't get inside her.
    #4: Lastly, when guys cum prematurely, its often because they're "thinking" of the great feeling they get from cumming instead of concentrating on satisfying their woman.​
    From what I've been reading here, it sounds like you really want this more for yourself, not necessarily her. If the 2 of you have never added sexual partners to your love making, asking her to take on a black lover is quite a leap for her. She has well established morals, and is dating you because she likes being with you ... she looks more at the totality of her man, not just his cock. So, if your true motive here is for you to satisfy a sexual experience with another man, leave her out and go find a receptive male to play with.
    pic_nickelsworth.jpg

#12 MacNfries, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  13. becontree2001uk

becontree2001uk Member

Good luck and let us know how it goes

Travis Zwick likes this.
  14. Duke jones

Duke jones Well-Known Member

US
    Get the real thing get fucked by some good black dick.... Get bent over... Trying it could help u decide ;)

The_1 likes this.