SF Bay(South Bay San Jose) looking for athletic playmates

Revanic408

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hello

Im a 39 yr old male 6'2 250lbs lean. Shaved head. Shaved body. Football player physique. Well traveled. Well rounded. I mainly joined the site because i think contrasting color in motion is amazing.

I am seeking aesthetic couples,women who appreciate the athletic lifestyle as well as this one.

Attachments

• IMG_20181210_182359_725.jpg
    IMG_20181210_182359_725.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 73
Hello

Im a 39 yr old male 6'2 250lbs lean. Shaved head. Shaved body. Football player physique. Well traveled. Well rounded. I mainly joined the site because i think contrasting color in motion is amazing.

I am seeking aesthetic couples,women who appreciate the athletic lifestyle as well as this one.
You ever get to Vegas?

This is some classic work. I gave her the business tho. Pussy was so tight i couldn't focus my words. West indian woman.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1170429925.mp4
    2.8 MB
She looks like she could be one of those news anchors on Fox news channel. Blonde, green eyes, DD tits, no cellulite (she is very proud of that).

No guarantees she will go for it but could be fun trying. I could arrange a chance meeting on a weekend, since you live close by it wouldn't waste too much of your time if she doesn't go for it. If you are
well dressed, polite, clean shaven & complimentary she might if she finds you physically irresistible. I have been with her for 30 years, since she was 20, and I think she may take a walk on the wild side given the right opportunity. She is conservative but never say never. You and I will have to find a way to communicate privately about details.

Hello

my girls interested if u in San Jose

Back