SexySuzi is sooo CURIOUS

SexySuzi

Female
  • We have fantasied for a long time ...BBC is new to me….I do love the contrast in color….and I want to experience one deep inside me…Black men seem so passionate about sex.....so a bit about us, Happily married --- BUT we wanna play --- I am an extra HORNY mature BBW who enjoys the attention...and want to explore...MFM, MMMF, FMF, FF, and MORE --- Race is not important...you must be respectful and gentle but FIRM!!! Remember, the Ole Sailor and I have been married a very long time and still madly in love …..He has quite a sense of humor and eager to see me play --- We are new to the lifestyle and very interested in sharing with like minded adults (Couples or select singles) CUM let's explore me together!!!

Attachments

• Picture_1204.JPG
    Picture_1204.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 50
  • We have fantasied for a long time ...BBC is new to me….I do love the contrast in color….and I want to experience one deep inside me…Black men seem so passionate about sex.....so a bit about us, Happily married --- BUT we wanna play --- I am an extra HORNY mature BBW who enjoys the attention...and want to explore...MFM, MMMF, FMF, FF, and MORE --- Race is not important...you must be respectful and gentle but FIRM!!! Remember, the Ole Sailor and I have been married a very long time and still madly in love …..He has quite a sense of humor and eager to see me play --- We are new to the lifestyle and very interested in sharing with like minded adults (Couples or select singles) CUM let's explore me together!!!
Good-Luck...

Back