sexy women and sexy cars

I'm kind of partial to corvette roadsters, myself, particularly the big block '67's, '69s, and '73s. My ******* had a '73 show car up until about 8 years ago which was centerfolded in Corvette Fever magazine back in the 90's.
That's awesome... I always like classic cars... They have been made with great precision, style and grace... I would have loved to buy that corvette from you....coz.. the corvette is one of my favorite... Infact one of my neighbors has a 2015 white and black corvette with red leather seats

I use to go to a few of the corvette shows with my dad ... Carlisle particularly. I fell in love with the '96 Grand Sport convertible. Always wanted one.

I use to go to a few of the corvette shows with my dad ... Carlisle particularly. I fell in love with the '96 Grand Sport convertible. Always wanted one.
Oh yeah... That's a classic.... I always go to these classic car shows in my town.. A lot of folks around here have a lot of classic cars...mercs, bentley, Royce, Jaguars...

When my husband and I first met he had a 1966 Pontiac GTO. We christened the back seat the first night we met:). Another time, he did a burnout without warning me and I nearly peed myself.

He's had that car 35 years. Me almost as long. Lots of cars have come and gone. And there is a garage filled with them now. (I think he is up to 12 old cars now) But that one is special. To both of us. He says he will never sell it. And I won't let him.View attachment 766780

I don't have a picture of it, but this one is the same colour.
Wow ....both you and the car are so beautiful.... I guess this thread may turn into love for cars more... ;).... I love classy women in classy cars

wow these are amazing cars all very hot
theres nothing like a hot car i like the rumble and the feel
thanks guys.

Back