sexy white wife got me worked up at gym

i was playin ball with some friends at the gym and caught the eye of a mature sexy wife. i didnt think much of it at the time but after the game she was waiting by the bench asking if she knew any places she could take her ******* to help improve there ball game. we made small talk after talking for 1o mins her whore side came out. "i guess its true what they say" i didn't know what she was talking about "i could see your member through your shorts out on the court" i was intrigued, she just got done asking advice for her ******* and now she is telling me she was staring at my cock the whole time. i could tell that she wanted me but her husband ended up walking towards us, i could tell he knew his wife was flirting with me. long story short i ended up at home with a hard 10 inch cock that i need to unload, i was wondering if there are any slutty mom/wifes that wouldn't mind sending pics to help me have a successful first day on btw
me4.jpg

i was playin ball with some friends at the gym and caught the eye of a mature sexy wife. i didnt think much of it at the time but after the game she was waiting by the bench asking if she knew any places she could take her ******* to help improve there ball game. we made small talk after talking for 1o mins her whore side came out. "i guess its true what they say" i didn't know what she was talking about "i could see your member through your shorts out on the court" i was intrigued, she just got done asking advice for her ******* and now she is telling me she was staring at my cock the whole time. i could tell that she wanted me but her husband ended up walking towards us, i could tell he knew his wife was flirting with me. long story short i ended up at home with a hard 10 inch cock that i need to unload, i was wondering if there are any slutty mom/wifes that wouldn't mind sending pics to help me have a successful first day on btwView attachment 25226
I hope my wifes pics make you cum/get turned-on?
BILD0485.JPGBedroom 019.jpg

i was playin ball with some friends at the gym and caught the eye of a mature sexy wife. i didnt think much of it at the time but after the game she was waiting by the bench asking if she knew any places she could take her ******* to help improve there ball game. we made small talk after talking for 1o mins her whore side came out. "i guess its true what they say" i didn't know what she was talking about "i could see your member through your shorts out on the court" i was intrigued, she just got done asking advice for her ******* and now she is telling me she was staring at my cock the whole time. i could tell that she wanted me but her husband ended up walking towards us, i could tell he knew his wife was flirting with me. long story short i ended up at home with a hard 10 inch cock that i need to unload, i was wondering if there are any slutty mom/wifes that wouldn't mind sending pics to help me have a successful first day on btwView attachment 25226
will this help? or is her thong in the way? vegas 005.jpg

trying to make it to vegas july 2012. she's a bbc virgin. will ask her to fuck another man for my july bday there. if she agrees then i want to see her with a bbc. possible?

Back