Sexy slut wanting BBC in Indy for ongoing fuck buddy!:)

love2cum420

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
My name is Christin. I am a slut in training wanting to find a sexy black man that will help my husband train me as part of my slut training. Being clean, respectful, and willing to just have fun is a must. I love to be controlled as in told what to do or even how you would like me to do it. I would be down for having drinks or something to get to know you if you want that. My husband will be with me in the room watching us and participating the entire time. We are 420 friendly and other party favors. You must be willing to host or get a hotel room as we are not willing to host. Also, I do not like to be handled roughly being respectful and caring is a major turn on for me. I am a size 0. My boobs are a 34 B. I am 5'6 I have long brown hair. I will be thirty in August. Due to ******* and work we only can play on the weekends. If you would like to chat hit us up on love2cum420@kik. Hope to hear from ya;)

My name is Christin. I am a slut in training wanting to find a sexy black man that will help my husband train me as part of my slut training. Being clean, respectful, and willing to just have fun is a must. I love to be controlled as in told what to do or even how you would like me to do it. I would be down for having drinks or something to get to know you if you want that. My husband will be with me in the room watching us and participating the entire time. We are 420 friendly and other party favors. You must be willing to host or get a hotel room as we are not willing to host. Also, I do not like to be handled roughly being respectful and caring is a major turn on for me. I am a size 0. My boobs are a 34 B. I am 5'6 I have long brown hair. I will be thirty in August. Due to ******* and work we only can play on the weekends. If you would like to chat hit us up on love2cum420@kik. Hope to hear from ya;)
Where in Indiana? NW? Near Chicago?

I'm coming to Indy tonight if your still looking for that BBC.

Hey hows life treating you i live in Indianapolis so id be willing to help train you

Back