• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sexy SC Hotwife New to B2W

Islfun4bbc

Couple
Gold Member
From
SC, US
We would love to find what we are looking for here: a gym-fit, dominant BBC to fuck my married pussy on a regular basis. My husband and I are on the search together. I have taken two BBC since we have been married (many more prior to marriage) and looking for more! If you are attractive, tall, fit, with a thick and juicy BBC, please reach out!

Attachments

We would love to find what we are looking for here: a gym-fit, dominant BBC to fuck my married pussy on a regular basis. My husband and I are on the search together. I have taken two BBC since we have been married (many more prior to marriage) and looking for more! If you are attractive, tall, fit, with a thick and juicy BBC, please reach out!
Love to Dom fuck your tight married pussy and leave you a whimpering begging little married white slut on the floor dripping with all my cum when I'm done with you.

tstud

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Waiting for u guy's fa18db9b_tumblr_o55ncvNYy21vqelvro1_1280.jpg

4POWER

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Hey Sexxxy pm me please View media item 42882