Sexy PAWG MILF I am training

she looks good but is she fun to fuck and be with , lots of black ladies have big ass and tits and are good fucking as well take my word and they do not seem to mind if a cock is huge or what color it is, guess women are like that

As some of you who follow me mat know, I'm pretty deeply involved in the IR lifestyle. I own a slave who lives with me and I host BBC and cuckold parties in the NYC area. So needless to say, I am constantly coming into contact with women who are either a part of this lifestyle or wish to be. Usually things never go beyond the physical but every so often a woman crosses my path that warrants my further attention and direction. I've recently met such a woman. A sexy and curvy MILF who is just beginning her journey. We had a strong connection so now I am training her and helping her realize her potential as an owned BBC slut. I posted a few of her pics with the intention of showing her just how desireable she truly is to black men. The comments made had the desired effect so I wanted to take things a step further. I'm asking for help from the B2W community to give her an even clearer picture of just what black men think of her. I created this thread to post more of her pics, show her off and let my brothers really express their lustful desires. So fellas, don't hold back. Let this slut know exactly how she makes you feel and what you would do with her should the opportunity present itself. I love to share so you might just get your chance. The more comments she gets, the more I will be inclined to post more of her. So let's show my sexy new slut what this lifestyle is all about. View attachment 1503207 View attachment 1503209 View attachment 1503210 View attachment 1503211
Gorgeous titts and ass

BTW people, she loves reading comments so please feel free to let them fly. I enjoy showing her off and she enjoys hearing what black men think of her. Let's indulge her little delights..lol

Back