Sexy PAWG MILF I am training

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
As some of you who follow me mat know, I'm pretty deeply involved in the IR lifestyle. I own a slave who lives with me and I host BBC and cuckold parties in the NYC area. So needless to say, I am constantly coming into contact with women who are either a part of this lifestyle or wish to be. Usually things never go beyond the physical but every so often a woman crosses my path that warrants my further attention and direction. I've recently met such a woman. A sexy and curvy MILF who is just beginning her journey. We had a strong connection so now I am training her and helping her realize her potential as an owned BBC slut. I posted a few of her pics with the intention of showing her just how desireable she truly is to black men. The comments made had the desired effect so I wanted to take things a step further. I'm asking for help from the B2W community to give her an even clearer picture of just what black men think of her. I created this thread to post more of her pics, show her off and let my brothers really express their lustful desires. So fellas, don't hold back. Let this slut know exactly how she makes you feel and what you would do with her should the opportunity present itself. I love to share so you might just get your chance. The more comments she gets, the more I will be inclined to post more of her. So let's show my sexy new slut what this lifestyle is all about. blackmaster01.jpg blackmaster06.jpg blackmaster03.jpg blackmaster05.jpg

Attachments

• blackmaster06.jpg
    blackmaster06.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 27
As some of you who follow me mat know, I'm pretty deeply involved in the IR lifestyle. I own a slave who lives with me and I host BBC and cuckold parties in the NYC area. So needless to say, I am constantly coming into contact with women who are either a part of this lifestyle or wish to be. Usually things never go beyond the physical but every so often a woman crosses my path that warrants my further attention and direction. I've recently met such a woman. A sexy and curvy MILF who is just beginning her journey. We had a strong connection so now I am training her and helping her realize her potential as an owned BBC slut. I posted a few of her pics with the intention of showing her just how desireable she truly is to black men. The comments made had the desired effect so I wanted to take things a step further. I'm asking for help from the B2W community to give her an even clearer picture of just what black men think of her. I created this thread to post more of her pics, show her off and let my brothers really express their lustful desires. So fellas, don't hold back. Let this slut know exactly how she makes you feel and what you would do with her should the opportunity present itself. I love to share so you might just get your chance. The more comments she gets, the more I will be inclined to post more of her. So let's show my sexy new slut what this lifestyle is all about. View attachment 1503207 View attachment 1503209 View attachment 1503210 View attachment 1503211
Damn she look perfect

As some of you who follow me mat know, I'm pretty deeply involved in the IR lifestyle. I own a slave who lives with me and I host BBC and cuckold parties in the NYC area. So needless to say, I am constantly coming into contact with women who are either a part of this lifestyle or wish to be. Usually things never go beyond the physical but every so often a woman crosses my path that warrants my further attention and direction. I've recently met such a woman. A sexy and curvy MILF who is just beginning her journey. We had a strong connection so now I am training her and helping her realize her potential as an owned BBC slut. I posted a few of her pics with the intention of showing her just how desireable she truly is to black men. The comments made had the desired effect so I wanted to take things a step further. I'm asking for help from the B2W community to give her an even clearer picture of just what black men think of her. I created this thread to post more of her pics, show her off and let my brothers really express their lustful desires. So fellas, don't hold back. Let this slut know exactly how she makes you feel and what you would do with her should the opportunity present itself. I love to share so you might just get your chance. The more comments she gets, the more I will be inclined to post more of her. So let's show my sexy new slut what this lifestyle is all about. View attachment 1503207 View attachment 1503209 View attachment 1503210 View attachment 1503211
Straight up PAWG. Ass and breasts that only a black man can truly handle

She for sure is made for BBC. A true cock hardener she is. I would love to show her how I got my name. Would smoke her ass like a pack of Kools.

Definitely thick in all the right damn places.

Brotha, you have a bona fide, blue-ribbon, Grade A winner!
I know a true PAWG when I see one. :blackgreedy:

Last edited:
Smoking hot

Back