Sexy GA hotwife wants lover

SnowStarr

Female
Yes I am officially looking for a lover, but not just any man. My preference is Tall over 6", Darker the better, athletic and or muscular build. But most importantly penis size is the #1 determining factor so if you have something special your would like to share with me please inquire just the same. Message me, if all goes well we can set up a chat and you never know...

Attachments

• P1050084.jpg
    P1050084.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 525
Yes I am officially looking for a lover, but not just any man. My preference is Tall over 6", Darker the better, athletic and or muscular build. But most importantly penis size is the #1 determining factor so if you have something special your would like to share with me please inquire just the same. Message me, if all goes well we can set up a chat and you never know...
Mmmmmmm it would B so nice babe.

Atlanta BBC here..... and you already know my thoughts! If it swells... Ride it, and ride it Good! Hit me up~

Sexy pic, I’m in Atlanta area and available to meet you. I’m looking for a longterm thing. I’m 9ins bbc and 6ft muscular guy here.

Last edited:
Tampa BBC here I would love to drive you nine inch thick with a little curve on this BBC Omarr

I'm in the Ga area. Where are you located?

Back