sexy Danish couple

Hey we are a Danish couple, looking for som big black cock, to satisfy Charlotte.
We are going to london on the 4 of april and stay there for 6 days. Hope to hear from som black guys with bick cocks. we like to hear if there are any clubs where we can meet black guys for som sexy times.
Pleace write us. We are so exited to play i London

Hey we are a Danish couple, looking for som big black cock, to satisfy Charlotte.
We are going to london on the 4 of april and stay there for 6 days. Hope to hear from som black guys with bick cocks. we like to hear if there are any clubs where we can meet black guys for som sexy times.

That should be enjoyable...I will not arrive until later.

hey its mike... i would love to please u. im a tall slim well endowed young black man. email me at perfection78@yahoo.com so we can exchange info and pics.

love da ass pic

Back