Sexy blk queen needs a cuck husband in Atlanta

I had this relationship in the past but my ex fiance passed away in 2017... looking for another very real relationship.. something that can become a family/marriage..in my future I want my husband and I to absolutely live together in our home with our family.. and my husband is a cuck ..we go on dates and love each other unconditionally.. My husband should enjoy being a cuck soo much, his day isn't complete unless he knows I'm somewhere being fucked good.. turned on by me being a slut....I want him to be eager to assist me in getting ready.. like cooking dinner, making me a ******* b4 our bull comes over, looking after the house/******* while mommy gets fucked and filled, watching and or participating, video me with our bull, set up dates for me, if needed get my hotel room, or maybe drop me off to a bull or pick me up, clean me off and make me cum in ur mouth, run my bath, cuddle while I tell u about my experience or watch me flirt and chat with guys..I just want someone who will not only encourage me but really assist me as a cuck husband...I'm addicted to BBC's and creampies.. willing to relocate if the relationship gets to the point but for now u should be willing to travel to me.. Is that too much to ask??? If not then y is it so hard to find .??🥺
Perfect wife

Hey luv! Are you on any other sites/platforms? I just started this profile today so its not verified yet but Im doing that right now. Im on instagram @ mercuryrainbow7 and the same name for fetlife too! I have tons of pics on there.

I had this relationship in the past but my ex fiance passed away in 2017... looking for another very real relationship.. something that can become a family/marriage..in my future I want my husband and I to absolutely live together in our home with our family.. and my husband is a cuck ..we go on dates and love each other unconditionally.. My husband should enjoy being a cuck soo much, his day isn't complete unless he knows I'm somewhere being fucked good.. turned on by me being a slut....I want him to be eager to assist me in getting ready.. like cooking dinner, making me a ******* b4 our bull comes over, looking after the house/******* while mommy gets fucked and filled, watching and or participating, video me with our bull, set up dates for me, if needed get my hotel room, or maybe drop me off to a bull or pick me up, clean me off and make me cum in ur mouth, run my bath, cuddle while I tell u about my experience or watch me flirt and chat with guys..I just want someone who will not only encourage me but really assist me as a cuck husband...I'm addicted to BBC's and creampies.. willing to relocate if the relationship gets to the point but for now u should be willing to travel to me.. Is that too much to ask??? If not then y is it so hard to find .??🥺
I would love to be your cuck husband as long as I get to have some big black cock to

I had this relationship in the past but my ex fiance passed away in 2017... looking for another very real relationship.. something that can become a family/marriage..in my future I want my husband and I to absolutely live together in our home with our family.. and my husband is a cuck ..we go on dates and love each other unconditionally.. My husband should enjoy being a cuck soo much, his day isn't complete unless he knows I'm somewhere being fucked good.. turned on by me being a slut....I want him to be eager to assist me in getting ready.. like cooking dinner, making me a ******* b4 our bull comes over, looking after the house/******* while mommy gets fucked and filled, watching and or participating, video me with our bull, set up dates for me, if needed get my hotel room, or maybe drop me off to a bull or pick me up, clean me off and make me cum in ur mouth, run my bath, cuddle while I tell u about my experience or watch me flirt and chat with guys..I just want someone who will no only encourage me but really assist me as a cuck husband...I'm addicted to BBC's and creampies.. willing to relocate if the relationship gets to the point but for now u should be willing to travel to me.. Is that too much to ask??? If not then y is it so hard to find .??🥺
I would love to know you bettet

Beutiful lady! .. am sorry for your loss .. and very much hope you find the right soul mate.

You described everything I want and have been looking for. The perfect woman, my perfect woman

Back