Sexy Black Guy Seeks Males, Females & MF Couples In London, UK For Fun

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
I am a black gentleman, born, raised, live and work in London, UK. I am 40, 6ft 2 inches in height, athletic build, nice juicy pert buttocks and holder of a beautiful thick heavy penis.

I am open minded, friendly, open minded, chilled, respectful (of boundaries), am genuine, have a GSOH and fun to be around. My sexual orientation remains undefined for several reasons which I can go into privately upon request.

I seek totally submissive men, woman and MF couples for foreplay, nudism and exchanging mutual pubic rubbing rather than penetration. Penetration may occur if there the woman if my absolute type. What is my type and everyone has one? Refer to the next paragraph. I will give women extended oral with the use of a dental dam (check this item on Google), exchange full body massages, expect to receive rimming, my penis sucked to completion, me being masturbated heavily and will engage in BDSM with you. For BDSM, I will the master or Dom.

I will happily give all types of women erotic massages as this is my passion but regarding penetration fun should it occur, the woman would have to be my absolute sexual type which is athletic or curvy.

With men, I will NOT engage in any penetration with you but you will serve me and it is at my discretion what occurs between us. Maybe in BDSM you will be my slave where I am worshipped. You may have to lick my feet, wash my balls, suck them or rim me. Maybe you will be slave and shower me or I will cane you and give your balls pain by slapping them. I have no problems with you touching or feeling my assets.

Due to past experiences, middle class professionals are my preferred choice but if you are not such and mean real business, I would be open to meeting and hearing from you.
I am not interested in immediate or same day meets. I need sufficient notice to plan around my busy schedule. Certain weekday evenings and weekends are my times of availability.

I do not accommodate under any circumstances. This means I can only travel to your residence or hotel within the Greater London – especially East London. I can recommend hotels at your request. I would consider travelling Kent or Essex to meet you if it is really worth my while.

No filming or photography is allowed during our meets. We can arrange a social meet somewhere public (café, bar, pub etc) to compensate for this.

Please have either KIK and/Skype messenger as I only use these to communicate. This eliminates time wasters at my end. We all have smartphones now and both are free on all Android and IOS (Apple) devices. I will not reveal my telephone number or Whats-app details due to stalkers and time wasters. It also helps me to maintain my privacy.

Those close to you will never be told of what occurs in our meetings. Discretion and cleanness is totally assured/expected.

I am only interested in receiving correspondence with those living in the UK, especially the SE of England – in particular Greater London. If a trip to London is imminent, please send me a message. When sending me a message, please ensure it is sent to me privately initially and not on the general page. Please include your KIK/Skype username therein so we can continue to message away from this site. Please also tell what you like about my posting and tell me abit about yourself. Those new to the scene and the shy are very welcome. I believe my profile is as straightforward and honest as can be. I welcome any questions or ideas you may have.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back