Sexy Beaches and BBC

CuckCpl4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
Part of the fun of being a mwf with a cuck husband is some semi-public naught behaviour. Drives hubby (and me) crazy when I get a little familiar with a big stud at a nudist resort or beach. So I am looking recommendations for vacation places (other than Hedo) where we could indulge is some sexy fun and games....any thoughts on good places let me know? Attaching a few pics (not of me) of what we like for your viewing enjoyment.flaunt 7.jpgflaunt 11.jpgcuck life 42.jpgflaunt 16.jpgflaunt 36.jpgflaunt 37.jpg

I been to the grand lido nude resort in jamaica....me n my wife but I was the only nude black man there ....walking around with my hard bull meat for all the white women to enjoy veiwing....it was awesome.....we plan to return soon!

I been to the grand lido nude resort in jamaica....me n my wife but I was the only nude black man there ....walking around with my hard bull meat for all the white women to enjoy veiwing....it was awesome.....we plan to return soon!

Exactly the scene I would love to be in...

Part of the fun of being a mwf with a cuck husband is some semi-public naught behaviour. Drives hubby (and me) crazy when I get a little familiar with a big stud at a nudist resort or beach. So I am looking recommendations for vacation places (other than Hedo) where we could indulge is some sexy fun and games....any thoughts on good places let me know? Attaching a few pics (not of me) of what we like for your viewing enjoyment.View attachment 29532View attachment 29533View attachment 29534View attachment 29535View attachment 29536View attachment 29537
Very interested in this as well!!

Back