Sexy BBC lover wants to meet asap FL

WifeyNeedsBBC

Real Person
My wife is a beautiful 38 year old woman with an extremely high sex drive who we are trying to find clean, respectable men with large black cocks to satisfy her. Respond here or via message and leave your email and if we feel comfortable to proceed we can trade pictures and phone numbers.

We live in Sarasota, FL and we are not looking to travel elsewhere...so we prefer you come to her if you want it ;)

Also, my wife is extremely turned on by me cleaning up after, so if you have an issue or feel odd about that, let's not waste each others time.

Just to be clear, I am not bi and I am not looking to have any such interaction with you, I simply want to please her and clean her up like she asks.

Hope to hear from some of you guys soon, she needs some cock!

I'm in Jacksonville and can travel to you guys. I'll send you guys my email through PM.

I'm sorry...but to be a little more clear....no kissing...and I really don't want to be called baby or another nickname by someone other than my huaband!...

We all know its about your cock in my pussy to make us both cum...kissing and nicknames are getting too personal for me, sorry guys. I am not in the type of relationship (which seems to be the norm here) where I am into humiliating my husband. I love black cock...I want to suck it...I want to fuck it...I don't want to be called baby while you try to kiss me.

I am sorry if that comes off rude, but just as I am getting used as a hole for cock, you are getting used for your black dick.

If that makes anyone mad or puts them off, I apologize, but we wouldn't be compatible obviously anyways.

Carry on boys. Still looking for this elusive BBC that fits this criteria!

I'm sorry...but to be a little more clear....no kissing...and I really don't want to be called baby or another nickname by someone other than my huaband!...

We all know its about your cock in my pussy to make us both cum...kissing and nicknames are getting too personal for me, sorry guys. I am not in the type of relationship (which seems to be the norm here) where I am into humiliating my husband. I love black cock...I want to suck it...I want to fuck it...I don't want to be called baby while you try to kiss me.

I am sorry if that comes off rude, but just as I am getting used as a hole for cock, you are getting used for your black dick.

If that makes anyone mad or puts them off, I apologize, but we wouldn't be compatible obviously anyways.

Carry on boys. Still looking for this elusive BBC that fits this criteria!
Hey I think people just use the term loosely they mean no offense by it or anything it's just like saying "cool" or "hot" women call me that all the time and I have a girlfriend but she is ok with it as far as kissing goes I understand but to each there own!

Hey Storm that wasn't meant to you in parTicular...I just have noticed that like 99% of this site is all about like completely disowning and humiliating your hubby and we are doing this to spice things up, not to replace him as a person! Hope you understand what I mean!

EDIT: Also, your mature response and how you explained things let's me know you are a great BBC for me ;)

Back