Sexual Peak

When I was about 18, I was often very horny and my dick got hard very easily. When I ejaculated, I ejaculated a lot of semen.

Some females I have spoken to say when they were about 18, their vagina was often soaking wet. They would wakeup in the morning sometimes and notice how wet they were.

Is it reasonable to believe that the sexual peak for males and females is about 18?

I say yes.

Its been proven its about 24-27 for men and 35-43 for females
It's been proven to u but not to me. Of course, the term sexual peak is rather ambiguous. What I mean by sexual peak is: what age are females horniest. And at about what age are females able to sustain their horniness for a long time....

It's been proven to u but not to me. Of course, the term sexual peak is rather ambiguous. What I mean by sexual peak is: what age are females horniest. And at about what age are females able to sustain their horniness for a long time....
Well its been proven by people who study stupid ******* like that for a living, lol

I can only talk for myself, I was a late starter, didn't start till late teens and then didn't do much.
Wether it's hormonal or this lifestyle, but my sexual peak has been now and the last few years. Never wanted sex so much as recently and willing to try new and different things.

I can only talk for myself, I was a late starter, didn't start till late teens and then didn't do much.
Wether it's hormonal or this lifestyle, but my sexual peak has been now and the last few years. Never wanted sex so much as recently and willing to try new and different things.
Okay!

Better late than never.

Trust me like Ann4BBC stated the end of a guys peak is about 25-27. I remember those late teen years fucking 5-6 times a day(blowing my load right away the first time then going longer) wearing a GFs pussy out, having her bitch she didn't want to fuck anymore shes sore. Having to have multiple GFs because my cock was horny all the time.
Women from what ive found were 37-42. They will fuck a guy senseless and are still ready and wanting to go. A lot will be married with a husband that cant keep up that have guys on the side.
When I was in my early 20s I loved 37-42 yr old women, I used them-they used me it was great.
Now at 44 I fuck once long and then im ready for a nap or bed.
Guys 25-27 and its downhill
Women 37-42 they are in high gear
Anyone who tells you different doesn't have a clue, is lying, full of *******, or a unicorn...........I fucked A LOT and A LOT of them this is the way sex drives are.

Trust me like Ann4BBC stated the end of a guys peak is about 25-27. I remember those late teen years fucking 5-6 times a day(blowing my load right away the first time then going longer) wearing a GFs pussy out, having her bitch she didn't want to fuck anymore shes sore. Having to have multiple GFs because my cock was horny all the time.
Women from what ive found were 37-42. They will fuck a guy senseless and are still ready and wanting to go. A lot will be married with a husband that cant keep up that have guys on the side.
When I was in my early 20s I loved 37-42 yr old women, I used them-they used me it was great.
Now at 44 I fuck once long and then im ready for a nap or bed.
Guys 25-27 and its downhill
Women 37-42 they are in high gear
Anyone who tells you different doesn't have a clue, is lying, full of *******, or a unicorn...........I fucked A LOT and A LOT of them this is the way sex drives are.
You make interesting points. My argument is the average 19 year old female is much hornier and has more sexual potential than the average 39 year old female. I believe the average 19 yr old female can lubricate much more. Let me repeat that. I believe the average 19 yr old female can lubricate much more . I believe ( based on anecdotal evidence ) the 39 year old female dries up waaay faster than the 19 year old female. The 19 yr old simply does not get sore as fast as the 39 year old.

You make interesting points. My argument is the average 19 year old female is much hornier and has more sexual potential than the average 39 year old female. I believe the average 19 yr old female can lubricate much more. Let me repeat that. I believe the average 19 yr old female can lubricate much more . I believe ( based on anecdotal evidence ) the 39 year old female dries up waaay faster than the 19 year old female. The 19 yr old simply does not get sore as fast as the 39 year old.
you are so far from the truth. ive fucked them both. 19yrs old fuck because they are expected to, 39yr olds fuck because they are greedy/horny bitches and WANT it. you tell me which pussy is going to be wetter? all the late 30s early 40s pussies ive had were all gushers making total messes.............fun time btw!

you are so far from the truth. ive fucked them both. 19yrs old fuck because they are expected to, 39yr olds fuck because they are greedy/horny bitches and WANT it. you tell me which pussy is going to be wetter? all the late 30s early 40s pussies ive had were all gushers making total messes.............fun time btw!
Mr Popsicle doesn't really understand your comment here. Your comment seems rather specious. Please clarify.... Thanks!

Back