Sexless in Seattle

Wanted to introduce myself. I am a stay home husband with one of the hottest 50 year olds you could meet. We have been married for 18 years and when she is in the mood, she is hot and sexy in bed. But when she isn't, wow, she isn't. Over the years I have wondered if she has cheated at times, signs are there sometimes.

I finally got over the jealousy side of it and began fantasizing about who and what she was doing. About two years ago I caught her all but red handed. Working later than normal, had to take some special business trips, had phone calls and tests I could read or see. She even changed how she dressed and bought new lingerie I never saw her wearing. The whole time she denied anything. I finally told her it was ok with me if she wanted to be with other men. She didn't seem to react at the time, but from time to time I find her shopping for lingerie and even some new sex toys, before they were my job to buy.

She also denied me in bed. About a year ago she found out I was surfing sites like this. Normally this would have sent her through the roof, she didn't care. We are down to once or twice a month, but only during a three day window in the month. If that doesn't fall on a weekend I can forget about getting anything. She would rather masterbate than take me. Not sure if she is still cheating or playing sex games denying me or our sex life is over.

Will post some pics when I get a chance, both of her and of me. Love to get your input since most of you have more experience at this than me. Thanks.

Last edited:
You have one hell of a sexy woman there. Would bed her in a second. I can see why she might cheat on you, I bet she could have any man she wanted. She can have me any time.

Wow, those are some hot pictures. So let me get this strait, she will let you take pictures of her dressed like that, doing that in bed, but your sexless?

I guess I should add some info. First of all, those pics were taken a few years ago. Out of no where she suddenly wanted to try all this new and naughty stuff. She got hotels for us and we did things like in the photo. Then, just as quick as it started, it ended. Suddenly she didn't like her lingerie, she didn't want to spend the money on weekends for us.

Then after that it has slowly deteriorated into where we are now. For the most part, foreplay for her is stripping naked. Then there is the act, then to sleep. As you can see, she is very sexy and when she is in the mood, she is very hot in bed, but lately that mood has only come every few weeks or even months.

That is kind of why I wonder if she is or has had an affair. She comes home from her business trips super hot and horny and for a few nights I get some. I realize I am not the hottest man on the block or the biggest. So I started to offer an open relationship for her to find what she needs/wants in case I am not doing it. She doesn't even want to talk about it. I wish she would if she isn't already, she is a hell of a hot MILF and she deserves satisfaction. And I must admit, I have begun to desire her being taken by a huge BBC. Not just average, but huge. When she does have me us her toys on her, she loves her 9in dildo, it always makes her cream hard on it.

I guess I should add some info. First of all, those pics were taken a few years ago. Out of no where she suddenly wanted to try all this new and naughty stuff. She got hotels for us and we did things like in the photo. Then, just as quick as it started, it ended. Suddenly she didn't like her lingerie, she didn't want to spend the money on weekends for us.

Then after that it has slowly deteriorated into where we are now. For the most part, foreplay for her is stripping naked. Then there is the act, then to sleep. As you can see, she is very sexy and when she is in the mood, she is very hot in bed, but lately that mood has only come every few weeks or even months.

That is kind of why I wonder if she is or has had an affair. She comes home from her business trips super hot and horny and for a few nights I get some. I realize I am not the hottest man on the block or the biggest. So I started to offer an open relationship for her to find what she needs/wants in case I am not doing it. She doesn't even want to talk about it. I wish she would if she isn't already, she is a hell of a hot MILF and she deserves satisfaction. And I must admit, I have begun to desire her being taken by a huge BBC. Not just average, but huge. When she does have me us her toys on her, she loves her 9in dildo, it always makes her cream hard on it.

Understand better now.

Back