Sexiest Athletes

InterracialLover

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I decided to create a thread dedicated to sexy athletes. These are women that I would love the opportunity to sleep with or at the very least I think should engage in an interracial relationship.

Ana Ivanovic - She's a Tennis player from Serbia and she is absolutely gorgeous.

ana-ivanovic51.jpg

Jelena Jankovic - Another Tennis player from Serbia. She has a fiery player with a lot of personality. While some may argue that she doesn't have the "main stream" look, I've never been one to follow what others do.

jelenamc3.jpgsmg_jelena-jankovic_tennis_liv_032509_13.jpg

Allison Stokke - She's a Pole Vaulter and a beauty.
allison.jpg AllisonStokke4.jpg

Misty May & Kerri Walsh - The best duo in their sport, Beach Volleyball. I have a crush on Misty May's ass.

misty may kerri walsh.jpgmisty may kerri walsh2.jpg
Mysti Mayass.jpgMisty%20May%20Cumulu-14.jpg

Hui Yu Phang - Beach Volleyball player from Singapore.

phang.jpg

Alicia Sacramone - She's a former Olympic Gymnast, so you know she fit and flexible.

Alicia+Sacramone+.jpgAlicia+Sacramone.jpg

Leryn Franco - She's an Olympian Pole Vaulter from Paraguay.

Leryn Franco.jpglerynfranco.jpg

Amanda Beard (center), Rachel Wacholder (left), & Michelle More (right) - Amanda Beard is an Olympic swimmer and Rachel and Michelle are Beach Volleyball players.

amanda-beard-stonebarger-more.jpg

I decided to create a thread dedicated to sexy athletes. These are women that I would love the opportunity to sleep with or at the very least I think should engage in an interracial relationship.

Ana Ivanovic - She's a Tennis player from Serbia and she is absolutely gorgeous.

View attachment 10168

Jelena Jankovic - Another Tennis player from Serbia. She has a fiery player with a lot of personality. While some may argue that she doesn't have the "main stream" look, I've never been one to follow what others do.

View attachment 10169View attachment 10170

Allison Stokke - She's a Pole Vaulter and a beauty.
View attachment 10176 View attachment 10174

Misty May & Kerri Walsh - The best duo in their sport, Beach Volleyball. I have a crush on Misty May's ass.

View attachment 10178View attachment 10179
View attachment 10180View attachment 10184

Hui Yu Phang - Beach Volleyball player from Singapore.

View attachment 10188

Alicia Sacramone - She's a former Olympic Gymnast, so you know she fit and flexible.

View attachment 10201View attachment 10202

Leryn Franco - She's an Olympian Pole Vaulter from Paraguay.

View attachment 10208View attachment 10204

Amanda Beard (center), Rachel Wacholder (left), & Michelle More (right) - Amanda Beard is an Olympic swimmer and Rachel and Michelle are Beach Volleyball players.

View attachment 10209

I havent heard of any of these chicks, but i'll be checking from now on, these are some nice women esp. that Jelena chick.

Why is it that all women volleyball players look so damm hot in those tight shorts dammmm!

These women are so beautiful. Each of them need a Black Man to give them true contentment. As an inferior white male I would be unworthy to even speak to these women (unless spoken to) let alone touch them. For me one of the greatest callings in life would be to become a servant to any of these women. I would mop their floors, mow their lawns, and clean their toilets. This is the role of the white male.

Back