Sexiest Athletes

And now, at the same time I'm sending that message about Paige, I just happen to be watching "Inside Edition" on CBS, as they were talking about some golfers wearing clothes that are too sexy for golf and because of girls like Paige, they are changing the dress code for the LPGA.. amazing how coincidental that was, especially when up to me reading this article about Sexiest Athletes, I've never heard of her..

144902784170.jpg

lolo-jones.jpg
3096172.jpg

Lolo-Jones-Feet-1295288.jpg

Track Runner Lori Lolo Jones

I'm not a huge golf fan but it seems like American women are never in contention, so I'm not surprised you haven't heard of her

What do you mean by the American Women never in contention.. Lexi Thompson is number TWO in world's rankings. I will admit this though, it seems as if South Korea is taking over the women's LPGA. Of the top 10 world rankings, six of the top TEN, are South Korean including Number One. I can't remember her name but two weekends ago, I think it was the Ladies British Open, the South Korean girl who can in second was only 13 years old..

My sister's team got t-shirts that say "Co-ed naked sports, rough, tough & in the buff!" Hey, what about nude yoga? We like it.

Show us one of the shirts and your sister in the Buff, ready to play.

What sport does the team play? How do they choose "The Most Valuable Player"???

Back