Sexiest Athletes

Lolo+Jones+32nd+Annual+Salute+Women+Sports+l7_82pYQSFLl.jpg

936full-lolo-jones.jpg

Lolo-Jones5.jpg
Lori_(Lolo)_Jones_1.jpg
lolo-jones-espn-nude.jpg

Lori Lolo Jones!
lolo for sure. Black Men give us such magical mixed race daughters.

A K got a bad rap. hounded for not winning a French or U.S. Open etc. as if she wasnt a good player. to just get invited to wimbledon, to just be in the French Open means you are one of the Elite tennis players on planet earth. . . .over the decades there have been thousands of entrants to the U.S. Open who didnt win it. why arent they bashed? people were just jealous of her beauty and her cashing in on her youth.

A K got a bad rap. hounded for not winning a French or U.S. Open etc. as if she wasnt a good player. to just get invited to wimbledon, to just be in the French Open means you are one of the Elite tennis players on planet earth. . . .over the decades there have been thousands of entrants to the U.S. Open who didnt win it. why arent they bashed? people were just jealous of her beauty and her cashing in on her youth.
And she won two Grand Slam Womens Doubles titles.

You're free to vote. I'm curious who the female members are attracted to.
I'm just assuming you meant for us bisexuals. If that's the case I would pick Tori Bowie who was a medalist in the 100 meter dash. Would love to find out if she go's both ways. I'm too banged up to sit at a computer very long but as soon as I can will try to find a good pic of her. As far as men go, just take all the sprinters and hurdelers, and throw a dart, what bodies.

Back