SEx With Hubby

What happens when wives try to go back to hubby

Love this ... I bet this happens a lot more than some guys might realize, I bet. I saw a GIF file, very similar, a year or so where the girl was looking at her watch as her husband pounded her ... wish I'd thought to have saved it. It would be perfect to put with this one. :)

Ha ha I love the Gifs! White women who fuck black men become good actresses because you can't really feel hubby any more but you can't crush his ego so you have act like he's giving you a mind blowing orgasm but really you're just faking so he'll cum and go to sleep. Afterwards I go have a nice long bath get out my vibe and think about a BBC and have a real orgasm!!

Ha ha I love the Gifs! White women who fuck black men become good actresses because you can't really feel hubby any more but you can't crush his ego so you have act like he's giving you a mind blowing orgasm but really you're just faking so he'll cum and go to sleep. Afterwards I go have a nice long bath get out my vibe and think about a BBC and have a real orgasm!!
For some people monogamy and monotony are the same thing

I think it's ok to fake it and act for while but over time you should be honest with your hubby to the where you can laugh together at how REDICULOUS his small white dickie is and how younger black boys are as big or bigger than him

Good girl !!!

Our friend is bigger than me. It's very obvious she likes sex with him. He's a cool guy, younger, we get along great. I'm sure his size has something to do with it but it's the whole experience we all enjoy. We take turns with her, she gets really turned on. He gets more sex time with her but I get plenty. She's never said anything about his size, if he's better, nothing that would make me feel inferior.
She's horny as fuck for days after and we have a lot of sex after he visits.

Back