Sex under the shower's bath

Well, in this case I had not proposed myself to do it. I was having a bath and he came beside me under the shower. He started to caress my back with the soap, but that was only an excuse. He only wished to have sex.

Well, in this case I had not proposed myself to do it. I was having a bath and he came beside me under the shower. He started to caress my back with the soap, but that was only an excuse. He only wished to have sex.
sounds like a nice way to work a person up into having sex

It's definitely one of my big turn ons, but can have the same problem and pool or hot tub sex: lubrication. You either have to keep things away from the running water, or have some good waterproof lubricant...and don't ever make the mistake of being tempted to use soap ;<')

Showering together, is sometimes a nice way to "break the ice" - especially with other girls :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

The last one is not from my bath but it's from my room. After the great blowjob we couldn't wait to go to the bedroom. We couldn't reach the bed. I begged my ex to fuck me standing. We used the clothier's door to rest againt it. We had a wild fuck. In less than a minute I finally cummed screaming of pleasure. Some seconds after me, my ex reached his second orgasm.

I had not chosen have a relationship with a black guy for his skin colour. He was a good man at first. The relationship didn't work along the years. When I met my husband, an incredible handsome caucasian guy, he became crazy when I told about Axel, my ex...

627797-wife-getting-felt-up-in-shower.jpg

Back