Sex Toy Shop(s)

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
A question to the single women, sexy wives, hubbies or couples in here: When was the last time you went or took your spouse to a sex shop? And whenever you visit such shops, what items (aside from the dildos), do you regularly check?

Ever done or seen anything naughty happen in a sex shop before?

I went into a sex shop once when down in Charleston, S.C., close to the airport with a hot wife I was with. Just thought it'd be fun to look inside and see what toys they had. I bought her a swing-set. The shop had a back room where you can sort of try out whatever toys you bought with whomever you're with. I took a peek and heard some moanings coming out of there and knew some women were going to leave the shop satisfied.

Recently I chose a pair of edible panties from a sex shop as a Christmas fun gift for a female friend of mine as she always talked about the great sex she was getting.

About six months ago and we bought a big purple rabbit type dildo lol its an awsome piece of kit tho xx

A few months ago when hubby was home on leave we tracked down a few shops
down in Edinburgh, had a look see and he bought me them duo balls of which av
got in tonight MMmmmm Nice, just looking forward to him coming back this
weekend for fun and more fun with our bbc who uses me and of whom i enjoy.
Jx

went into chaning room at my local sex shop and tried out a nice 10in blck dildo it was great girl on the till was grinning left her my phone no

I've got a question for the ladies here: why do a lot of you like getting bigger and bigger dildos?

Back