Sex on the bus

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
Have you ever had sex on a bus?
I had once several years ago with a crossed breed boyfriend.
We had been coming back from a trip by the Atlantic's coast on a long distance bus. It was almost empty with not more than eight passengers and us.
My boyfriend was excited because we had not been having sex during all the day and we used to make it at less once or twice by day.
I asked him if he could wait until we arrived in the town, then we would look for a hotel to make it, but he answered me that his cock was hurting because his jeans were so tightened. Then he took his cock out from his jeans with a pain expression in his face...it was bigger and harder than I remembered.
That incredible and hot view turned me on and I decided pleased him.
I was wearing an small skirt and short boots so I sat over him face to face, saying him "I have two surprises for you. The first one is that I'm not wearing underclothes..."
And soon he put the tip of his cock inside my pussy entrance. Then I allowed my body go down and the prenetration was completed.
My boyfriend couldn't believe the great pleasure that he was feeling, taking off his cock from his jeans and putting it inside my sweet pussy. With an extremme pleasure face he asked me while I was starting to move my body up and down, what was the second surprise, and I told him, between soft gasps, "The second surprise is that I have my pussy completely wet!"
We tryed to make different positions over our seats but it couldn't be possible so we came back at the first possition and finally we cummed together! When I was reaching my orgasm I couldn't believe that I was going to get one in that situation, but the big size penis from my ex between my vaginal lips changed my way of feel. Unfortunately, we couldn't screem (that would have been so relaxing for us) because we could be seen, but nobody could see us.

A lot of years after that, I told my hubby that I had had sex over a bus one time and he excited a lot because he said I was a little transgresor girl during those days. He asked me if I had cummed and I asnswered him "yes, of course...it was an amazing experience".

my wife and i, when we were dating in high school, traveled together on a bus for a marching band competition. on the way back home, in the dark, she sucked my cock while the bus was packed with tired people. i can still remember how good it felt. but i could not let loose and did not cum! great memory though.

my wife and i, when we were dating in high school, traveled together on a bus for a marching band competition. on the way back home, in the dark, she sucked my cock while the bus was packed with tired people. i can still remember how good it felt. but i could not let loose and did not cum! great memory though.

Well in our case both of us could cum. My husband asked me several times why we couldn't wait until arrive in town and search for a hotel to make it...but the fuck must to happen in that right time due the transgression from the moment. Some men as my husband can't have sex when the adrenaline is up, but unlike him, my ex turned more excitated under situation where we could be catched!
I could have given him a blow job until make him cum, but in this case I would have remained hot. So I was sure that all what he needed was my sweet and wet pussy to relief himself.
The cum was incredible.
My husband ever said me that he wouldn't have made it as good as my ex and fuck right there when we were so excited, had to be a great relief for us (and that was true, we slep all the rest of the trip). Moreover he was pleased with me because the fuck over the bus showed me as sexy as I'm and my husband loves it!

for those of you outside the united states, you may not be aware of this. but in the days of segregation in the american south, black people were required to always sit at the back of the bus when they used public transportation. not so any more! in fact, riding at the back of the bus is real different today! here's what it's like today!

Attachments

• the back of the bus today.jpg
    the back of the bus today.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 47
Back