Sex house in Orlando Florida.

ReinaRigh

Couple
Hi! We are a couple, me and my girlfriend Reina (20, Latin, Sexy, freaky) are renting a house in Orlando in May. We will only be there for a few days (normally live in D.C)and are looking for 2-3 black bulls. Age range: 18-26. Cock size: Minimum 8 inches. Must be okay with: Having a cuck watch the entire time, frequently cleaning cum and talking during. We will talk for now until the day comes through kik or text to become familiar and set ground rules. If you are interested feel free to message us directly through the site and we can go from there!

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Hi! We are a couple, me and my girlfriend Reina (20, Latin, Sexy, freaky) are renting a house in Orlando in May. We will only be there for a few days (normally live in D.C)and are looking for 2-3 black bulls. Age range: 18-26. Cock size: Minimum 8 inches. Must be okay with: Having a cuck watch the entire time, frequently cleaning cum and talking during. We will talk for now until the day comes through kik or text to become familiar and set ground rules. If you are interested feel free to message us directly through the site and we can go from there!

I live in DC too and can meet here and or make it to Orlando.

Reactions: wit
Jersey is better

Back