Sex denial

I have a different perspective. After experiencing the sexual intensity of sex with a well endowed black man, I knew that sex with hubby, which was mediocre anyway, would be blah for both of us. Also, hubby really embraced a more submissive cuckold role with the black man. Restricting him from sex with me seemed to enhance his cuckold position. In all candor, I feel very sexy knowing that my pussy is black-only. It may sound strange to some, but I walk around the mall thinking to myself, 'if they only knew' how lucky I am!!

I have a different perspective. After experiencing the sexual intensity of sex with a well endowed black man, I knew that sex with hubby, which was mediocre anyway, would be blah for both of us. Also, hubby really embraced a more submissive cuckold role with the black man. Restricting him from sex with me seemed to enhance his cuckold position. In all candor, I feel very sexy knowing that my pussy is black-only. It may sound strange to some, but I walk around the mall thinking to myself, 'if they only knew' how lucky I am!!
@BethLuvsBBConly - what a great response from a woman/hotwife's perspective.

I especially like that she admits when she is walking around with thoughts of other women not knowing how lucky she is and what they are missing out with having such a great life to have your hubby cucked while she gets fucked and satisfied with more pleasure beyond any measure.

For the hubby's her POV is something to take recognition of that fact.

@BethLuvsBBConly - what a great response from a woman/hotwife's perspective.

I especially like that she admits when she is walking around with thoughts of other women not knowing how lucky she is and what they are missing out with having such a great life to have your hubby cucked while she gets fucked and satisfied with more pleasure beyond any measure.

For the hubby's her POV is something to take recognition of that fact.

Thank you. My cuck and I are very happy. My sex life is wonderful now and my cuck love his BBC only wife. There is a wealth of truth in the 2 captioned photos, especially the 2nd one. IMHO a cuckold is demonstrating true love by putting his wife's pleasure first. I adore and truly love my husband of 45 years. So many couples our age are in pretty much a sexless marriage. Our families are amazed at how affectionate and loving we are, acting like newlyweds.

We hardly had sex for 2 years while i was with bull. He would masturbate when he was allowed and occasionally i would use my hand on him, because from my experience i had to give him something, for him to keep in line

Towards the end of the two years it got more strict and intense. I would let him kiss me but only if i had given my bull a blowjob in the last few hours, for instance.

That's pretty rough valentina81. Lol

It was, but, my boyfriend wanted me to be his mistress, not his girlfriend. I was happy, committed, had no complaints over the sex and was fairly adventurous. Over a period of time experimentation turned to swinging, turned to domination, to the period described above. He was a reluctant cuck during the period but for me that was the enjoyment.

I would have given him something to keep him in line. Make him get on his fucking knees ...under you as I pound that pussy then when I'm ready to cum grip your ass with one hand as I pull out and jerk my thick hot cum directly into his mouth. Then let my balls rub his face as I push my black baby maker into your used pussy to work the last drops of my spunk out

Ah you see you would have picked the wrong couple then. The degradation of my slave was very much my job. I wouldn't ever want my bull or my boyfriend to have direct physical contact. My bulls only job was to satisfy me, my boyfriend was not his concern.

Can't say I have but cuckolding is merely a fantasy for myself at the moment. If sex denial isn't a problem for the cuck then I don't think there's any reason why castration should be a problem. Guess you could argue that it still alows him to cum which can be denied.

With us, denial sort of occured gradually. After starting to fuck her bull regularly, my wife sat me down once and said that she wanted to save herself for her bull and if she was with me sexually, it would feel like cheating to her, just like if she did something non-sexually with her bull, she would feel like she is cheating me. She was nervous as to my reaction but for some strange reason, I found it an incredible turn on, her bull gets to fuck her but her husband does not. She never sucked my cock anyway so that was not even a consideration. She did however agree to let me continue to satisfy her orally or watch her masturbate. From there, it kind of grew to where she controls my orgasms, how and when I can cum. It became roles that we are just very comfortable with, me doing as I am told and she controlling me. It brought us even closer together and really enhanced our love for each other

@Hot Baby : I know how you feel. here sex getting also less and less until whe started Femdom. Some time she keesp me in chastity to become more obedient to her. I also cannot give her the powerful orgasms she experiences with her big dildo just like your wife. My wife begins to accept that vanilla sex and missionary fuck does not give her the satisfaction she need anymore. I always placed her pleasure above mine and can only really enjoy sex when I see her getting intense orgasm. She once put me in chastity and denail for more than 2 weeks to get something she wanted and i diden't like at all. She teased me every day white her body she know i can't resist. Finally I went through my knees, she got her way and me the best orgasm ever.

@bigblackbull76 : you are so right, she doesen't love me any less, she just need something that i physical just can't give her. She slowly begins to embrace the tought fucking another man give her what she need. I get the feeling our love to each other only growing last weeks. It's only because i lover her so much i would love her to have it, and ok it turns me on a lot to ;-) .

@valentina81 : I realy understand your husband feelings. I'm sure when my wife would go a lot further and go stricter in time she would get me also in situations i don't think i can handle and would like at this moment. It are for a big part my submissive feelings that feed my cuckold feelings and not vice versa. i would love it when she put me more in chastity but with a household it's not always easy.

@Bellaazz : You know whe have comment feelings about our wifes, only you have the life i dream off and working on.
I love it to when i'm in chastity and she let me oraly please her everywhere down there ;-). Since whe are in a Femdom relation and she know about my cuckold feelings our sexlife getting different and better. At first my wife thought it was all a bit odd and tried to resist it, but lately she grows into this feelings with me it and i can see her getting visibly pleased.

That is amazing! I wish my gf would do this with me. I'd love to be a submissive cuck to a blackman and her. :)

Goddamn I need to get my girlfriend into this and doing it to me!! Knowing that my dick wouldn't be allowed anywhere near her and would only to be occasionally allowed to cum but only from masturbation, and even then with her forsing me to cum only into the toilet where she would flush it immediately after... But of course she would be coming home every night with her panties full of another man'a cum:)
God I hope I can make this happen one day:rolleyes:
the world goes on round and round due to guys like you.

Anybody has been in this situation?
Since my wife has shared with me her desire for black men, she no longer lets me fuck her. She won't even touch my cock. The only thing I am allowedbto do is rub mu cock against her leather thigh high boots. Even when I do that she has to turn her back to me because the idea of a white cock disgusts her. Sometimes she won't let me do that either and just tells me to get the fuck away from her and go put on my boots and female leather garments and go play with my sissy faggot cock on my own. The scary thing is that she hasn't had a black lover yet. She only watches pprn and fantasizes about it and even that has made her feel disgust for my white dick.

Full denial is a turn on and some couples can really embrace it, but for most couples satisfying each other is extremely rewarding and reinforces the attachment with each other. A lighter alternative is penetration-free sex. Refraining from inserting the penis in any place and instead, he can give her pleasure orally or using dildos. She can also make him cum happily just frotting or with a vibrator.
tumblr_inline_mxv1y1qomy1rr6ht5.gif tumblr_nsymnsjMNj1u8v4xpo1_500.gif tumblr_n5rqeyu9K11rap4yzo1_400.gif

The more my wife denies me sex (or ANY orgasm) the more I want to please her, because she allows me one orgasm for every one hundred orgasms that I give to her or her Black bull with my mouth.

Enforced chastity is excruciatingly hard, but it has made me a better hubby. It has made me less selfish and a better cum receptacle for Black men. And a better pussy licker. It has a also made me more pliable.

I once went three months without an orgasm. After the three months was up, my wife said I could finally masturbate, but only if I did it right in front of her, my mom and my sister. It was deeply humiliating, but I NEEDED to cum so I agreed. All 3 women laughed and heckled me throughout, but I didn't care - the sense of release was indescribable.

Back