Sex + BBWs

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Do you have any grudge or upsets about BB women being screwed by Black men? And if you're Black, do you habour anything against Big Beautiful Women?

Women are women, if you love women it really doesnt matter, well at least to me, women are beautiful in all shapes, colors, and forms. As far as BBW's go, you could be missing out on some good pussy up under that gut, but hey , thats just me ,sample life i always say.

Personally, I've seen plenty sexy and beautiful women, some slim and petite and others thick and curvy. For me, a lot of sexiness is determined by how the woman carries herself. If you're a certain size, whether slim or full figure, certain clothing complement you better than others.

As far as having a grudge or being upset, it's really none of my business who certain people sleep with.

The common misconception is that black guys only get white BBW's, this is sooooo untrue and they have no clue. As far as how we feel about BBW's, we have no opinion but we do know we have seen some very sexy and hot BBW's.

The common misconception is that black guys only get white BBW's, this is sooooo untrue and they have no clue. As far as how we feel about BBW's, we have no opinion but we do know we have seen some very sexy and hot BBW's.
Exactly. I was over at Stormfront reading some of the racist garbage over there and even they bitching about how "groids aren't dating fat white women anymore" and how they see "groids" with pretty white women.

My husband always preferred slim ladies until he dated me. He says skinny women are nice to look at, but there is nothing like the feel of soft thighs and ass. Some may consider me BBW. I have never had a problem attracting the attention of men. All a personal preference I guess. As a former bulimic, I find I am much sexier now than I was then. Sexiness is not a look, it is a state of being. It happens when you accept yourself for who you are and run with it.

My husband always preferred slim ladies until he dated me. He says skinny women are nice to look at, but there is nothing like the feel of soft thighs and ass. Some may consider me BBW. I have never had a problem attracting the attention of men. All a personal preference I guess. As a former bulimic, I find I am much sexier now than I was then. Sexiness is not a look, it is a state of being. It happens when you accept yourself for who you are and run with it.

There's a reason why such woman are called 'Big' and 'Beautiful'.

I am still working on that, but it is getting better with time. Although my size does matter to me, I am aiming more for healthy than skinny. And, having done my first half-marathon last October, I am getting there. :)
It took me many years to achieve the confident mindset I have now and I still have days I find myself picking my body apart. On those days I remind myself how far I have come. I no longer have an eating disorder, I have a baby pouch in which my 2 beautiful children grew in, I nourished both of those children from my breasts, I am healthy, and most importantly alive and happy. I have read from other posts that you have reached a few significant milestones yourself. Be proud of who you are because you are a beautiful and intelligent woman. So glad you are doing it for health and not "beauty" Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and as long as you know you are beautiful, who gives a rat's ass what anyone else thinks.

It took me many years to achieve the confident mindset I have now and I still have days I find myself picking my body apart. On those days I remind myself how far I have come. I no longer have an eating disorder, I have a baby pouch in which my 2 beautiful children grew in, I nourished both of those children from my breasts, I am healthy, and most importantly alive and happy. I have read from other posts that you have reached a few significant milestones yourself. Be proud of who you are because you are a beautiful and intelligent woman. So glad you are doing it for health and not "beauty" Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and as long as you know you are beautiful, who gives a rat's ass what anyone else thinks.
Very wise words, indeed! Thank you for the support and encouragement. :)

Back