Sex + BBWs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dsoul, May 25, 2011.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Do you have any grudge or upsets about BB women being screwed by Black men? And if you're Black, do you habour anything against Big Beautiful Women?

2. the root

the root Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Women are women, if you love women it really doesnt matter, well at least to me, women are beautiful in all shapes, colors, and forms. As far as BBW's go, you could be missing out on some good pussy up under that gut, but hey , thats just me ,sample life i always say.

3. InterracialLover

InterracialLover Moderator Real Person Gold Member

Personally, I've seen plenty sexy and beautiful women, some slim and petite and others thick and curvy. For me, a lot of sexiness is determined by how the woman carries herself. If you're a certain size, whether slim or full figure, certain clothing complement you better than others.

As far as having a grudge or being upset, it's really none of my business who certain people sleep with.

4. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

The common misconception is that black guys only get white BBW's, this is sooooo untrue and they have no clue. As far as how we feel about BBW's, we have no opinion but we do know we have seen some very sexy and hot BBW's.

5. Blacky7100

Blacky7100 New Member

I just love BBW,they are at all times make you to cum back for more.

6. Dsoul

Nigeria
    A lot of BBW women enjoy their taste of black men, but you wonder why there's few of them talking about such...if they're in here.

2399487.jpg 512177978.jpg 1903031918.jpg

7. EbonyPlayah

EbonyPlayah Well-Known Member

I would choose a BBW over a skinny chick. Skinny chicks just don't do it for me. Thicker the better.

HornyGaBbcVirgin likes this.
  8. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

Exactly. I was over at Stormfront reading some of the racist garbage over there and even they bitching about how "groids aren't dating fat white women anymore" and how they see "groids" with pretty white women.

9. Welovefun34

Welovefun34 Member

Nice to see that there are a few men out there that like thick, curvy women.

10. Welovefun34

Welovefun34 Member

My husband always preferred slim ladies until he dated me. He says skinny women are nice to look at, but there is nothing like the feel of soft thighs and ass. Some may consider me BBW. I have never had a problem attracting the attention of men. All a personal preference I guess. As a former bulimic, I find I am much sexier now than I was then. Sexiness is not a look, it is a state of being. It happens when you accept yourself for who you are and run with it.

11. Dsoul

Nigeria
    There's a reason why such woman are called 'Big' and 'Beautiful'.

Mariposa blanca likes this.
  12. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I am still working on that, but it is getting better with time. Although my size does matter to me, I am aiming more for healthy than skinny. And, having done my first half-marathon last October, I am getting there. :)

willsrvu and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  13. Welovefun34

Welovefun34 Member

Yes there Is. Thanks for the great post.

14. Welovefun34

Welovefun34 Member

It took me many years to achieve the confident mindset I have now and I still have days I find myself picking my body apart. On those days I remind myself how far I have come. I no longer have an eating disorder, I have a baby pouch in which my 2 beautiful children grew in, I nourished both of those children from my breasts, I am healthy, and most importantly alive and happy. I have read from other posts that you have reached a few significant milestones yourself. Be proud of who you are because you are a beautiful and intelligent woman. So glad you are doing it for health and not "beauty" Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and as long as you know you are beautiful, who gives a rat's ass what anyone else thinks.

15. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Very wise words, indeed! Thank you for the support and encouragement. :)

16. subcuckk

subcuckk Member

I don't know why anyone would have a grudge or be upset about BB women being screwed by Black men.
    What's to be upset about.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  17. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Some men can't handle all that BBW-type pussy, I guess!

18. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Her hubby approves!

2013-02-03 20.33.25.jpg

hoping hubby likes this.
  19. Threedecadecuck

Threedecadecuck Active Member

Well, this is me . . . Obviously some men don't mind. DSCF9409.JPG
    DSCF4535.JPG DSCF3449.JPG DSCF9540.JPG DSCF9657.JPG DSCF3813.JPG

Attached Files:

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  20. blackcaesar3k5

blackcaesar3k5 Active Member

US
    my dick love bbws and medium size chicks..

Mariposa blanca likes this.